SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Diana wrote:
eliza3 wrote:Back in the beginning of the season someone kindly posted a vimeo of their first date.  Does anyone have any idea where I might look to find it?
that was me. https://vimeo.com/117864818

What is the password?

Sorry didn't scroll down far enough. PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
chrisbharrison
7 hours ago
Never a bad night when I'm hangin with my #TheBachelor family. @tristasutter @souleschris @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici #PaleyCenter

PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 11017593_681158941994899_125933459_n

OMG...everyone looks terrific! PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:35 pm

lipsis wrote:Chris interviewed by AfterBuzz on the red carpet last night at the Paley Center

I love Chris ....what a down to earth guy and he has so many great things coming his way with Whitney! clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Good interview with Chris Soules'  

A Successful Interview - TV's Bachelor Farmer  Link

This interview with Chris by agricultural publication is fantastic. Every time that I hear or read one of them speak with such passion for their real world careers, it makes me believe them more in their commitment to making relationship work.

It is so easy to be a fan of both. I recognize odds are not hot for Bachelor couples but both seem so far out of the bubble. DWTS is a once in a lifetime lark for sure and then back to the work & lifestyle that both hold so dear to them.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Let me just say that I love this couple and cannot wait to see what the future brings....all good things is what I see and am I'm hoping for!!!! lolpanda
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:15 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Good interview with Chris Soules'  

A Successful Interview - TV's Bachelor Farmer  Link

This interview with Chris by agricultural publication is fantastic. Every time that I hear or read one of them speak with such passion for their real world careers, it makes me believe them more in their commitment to making relationship work.

It is so easy to be a fan of both. I recognize odds are not hot for Bachelor couples but both seem so far out of the bubble. DWTS is a once in a lifetime lark for sure and then back to the work & lifestyle that both hold so dear to them.

clapping!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:57 am

Diana wrote:
Gale1 wrote:
Diana wrote:Password: bachette

Forgot it had a password laugh out loud

Oh my goodness what can I say but a big fat thank you.  Now wait for it here comes the greedy part - there is not one of their Bali date together is there? :cutesmile!:
I have it! I'll upload it now.

Hi Diana handwave any chance that you have managed to upload this again? yes
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:55 am

Rolly wrote:Let me just say that I love this couple and cannot wait to see what the future brings....all good things is what I see and am I'm hoping for!!!! lolpanda

He really made an emphasis on "FIANCEE" - loved the sound of Future Mrs. Soules. I really love that Whitney went back to Chicago...she's not a kept woman, and I think that's one of the things Chris loves about her - grace, beauty, intelligence, but she stays true to herself. This interview was so real, relaxed, seems like Chris and Whitney are getting used to interviews, BUT they also seem like they want some privacy..."spent a 1/3 of the time taking pictures..." EEk. I know if I saw him, I'd ask the same thing, but you have to empathize with them. They probably want each other all to themselves. Interviewer asked about Bachelor Pad in IOWA, but I think he was referring to LA- how funny that she's decorating.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:31 pm

I was watching GMA this morning and they said "The Bachelor's fiancee, Whitney, reveals one big secret" on GMA next week. She did really well on her interview with the Chicago station so will be interested to see her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:39 pm

albean99 wrote:I was watching GMA this morning and they said "The Bachelor's fiancee, Whitney, reveals one big secret" on GMA next week. She did really well on her interview with the Chicago station so will be interested to see her.

What could be the "big secret" I wonder that GMA would be involved?  

Yes, she did well in her interviews, she is very poised and professional on camera.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
albean99 wrote:I was watching GMA this morning and they said "The Bachelor's fiancee, Whitney, reveals one big secret" on GMA next week. She did really well on her interview with the Chicago station so will be interested to see her.

What could be the "big secret" I wonder that GMA would be involved?  

Yes, she did well in her interviews, she is very poised and professional on camera.

Secret?? Probably nothing earth shattering. I suppose she could be via satellite instead of flying to NYC. Perhaps it has something to do with the wedding or IOWA?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Probably what we already know/ found out. That she froze her eggs. Topic of interest might be about fertility options

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345