SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Diana Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:49 pm

She is so stunning! I had to make a new icon, just had to. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Diana wrote:I love her. I'd faint if I was next to her on a plane giggling

Love your new avi!  :cutesmile!:   The comments on her IG are saying she looks like Jessica Simpson in this photo.  

I hope she gets more screen time where we can see her and Chris together having some fun.  Chris is a lucky guy, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Thank you MiniDiva! If anyone ever needs one, I am can make it. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Diana wrote:She is so stunning! I had to make a new icon, just had to. giggling
I was waiting for you to do one with the sumo wrestlers.  cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdmKD_AxxtA Here is the link to watch them playing the Newlywed game! If it doesn't work, go to Youtube and search for it. Smiley
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:28 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:She is so stunning! I had to make a new icon, just had to. giggling
I was waiting for you to do one with the sumo wrestlers.  cantstopl
rotfl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Thanks Diana on the avi I'll appreciate it if you're able to make a few. Any luck on the videos of Chris and Whitney's dates?

Xoxo to you and everyone else with posting pics and vids

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:04 am

Idlemess, I am so sorry! I am swamped between college and work! I am not sure when I'll be able to find the time to download the videos and upload them. I promise as soon as I can get some free time (more than a minute to check here on my phone) I'll upload it. I feel bad for making you wait, I just have no free time.

It just takes more time than I have at the moment but I will do it! :Nod: What pic do you want for your avatar and I'll make it either tonight before I go to bed or tomorrow after work.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:18 am

I just saw that Whitney will be on GMA tomorrow.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:59 am

albean99 wrote:I just saw that Whitney will be on GMA tomorrow.
I have to work, can someone record this?
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:02 am

Just saw the preview she's at aparentivf in her scrubs and they said "Whitney opens up about why she chose to freeze her eggs before 30".. Wonder when she filmed?

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:37 am

It was a pre-recorded interview worth 2 mins of airtime sad
I wasnt able to record and i am not sure a vid is available, but here is the link to the article:
https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-fiancee-whitney-bischoff-reveals-she-froze-her-113214234--abc-news-tv.html

If celebrities can use their fame to promote their causes, I commend Whitney and Chris for using their 15-minute of stardom for promoting causes they are passionate about --- agriculture and women's options.

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345