SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:31 pm

The first time I looked at it I thought she was praying. PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 3806527698

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I honestly was not thinking snark at the photo, more that the couple still had issues to overcome.

Maybe this conversation could be moved to a non fan thread??
Sorry you interpreted me --my fault  and it's silly for me to edit. I didn't mean they did have issues. I meant to snark by saying --oh well... I think the couple is fine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
cindebugg wrote:Chris Soules ‏@souleschris  · 3h3 hours ago  
You have my "heart"ichoke... celebrating #nationalloversday with my lover @whitbisch!! PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 AEJCfoh1W0

cantstopl   I am sorry but I would have to snark at this photo too.  Whitney doesn't look impressed and is probably going WTH?  Chris meant well.

laugh out loud I have no idea what's going on in the pic

Me either. We are left in the dark half the time around here. laugh out loud

That was sweet that he tweeted for national lovers day! I had no idea there was such a day!

ETA: bleu can you see it now?

Chris Soules @souleschris · 7h 7 hours ago
You have my "heart"ichoke... celebrating #nationalloversday with my lover @whitbisch!!

PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 CDTE-EkW8AATgLQ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Chris is handing Whitney his heart . . .  his artichoke heart.   In farmer speak, that means I love you I guess.   giggling

Chris Soules

PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 CDTE-EkW8AATgLQ
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:48 pm

I posted a link to a video of Chris & Witney on KTLA this morning in the DWTS thread. He does talk briefly about wedding "plans" in the interview if you want to watch it.

Just basically says that there won't be any plans for a few months at least.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

cantstopl   I am sorry but I would have to snark at this photo too.  Whitney doesn't look impressed and is probably going WTH?  Chris meant well.

laugh out loud I have no idea what's going on in the pic

Me either. We are left in the dark half the time around here. laugh out loud

That was sweet that he tweeted for national lovers day! I had no idea there was such a day!

ETA: bleu can you see it now?

Chris Soules @souleschris  ·  7h 7 hours ago
You have my "heart"ichoke... celebrating #nationalloversday with my lover @whitbisch!!

Chris is giving Whitney his heart - artichoke heart - for National Lovers Day! At least that's what I think is going on in this pic!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:29 pm

^^^Okay so that photo and tweet is hilarious and so very punny! PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 3806527698

Nice to see that things are still humming along so sweetly with these two, especially after spending some time in the crazy Married at First Sight threads!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:51 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Okay so that photo and tweet is hilarious and so very punny!  PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 3806527698

Nice to see that things are still humming along so sweetly with these two, especially after spending some time in the crazy Married at First Sight threads!!

I love these two. One of my favorite couples. whipped
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:02 pm

^^Chris' post sounded like a private joke giggling

tweet from Megan Bell
"@whitbisch:   "hey girl where'd Ya get that artichoke ?" Me & @beccatilley5  "whaaat"
itwasapickle

Last edited by bachfangal on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : missing words)

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:06 am

PaleyCenter - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 46 928839_356657001199012_640973227_n
7.5 months and a few pupperoni pounds later, I'll be reunited with this pooch in 1 week!! @whitb624

What do you suppose this means? Why one week? Chris going home or Whitney only going home? This makes me concerned...... hmmm
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:10 am

Why 7.5 months? Did she not have her after filming TB?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:15 am

I think 7.5 months ago (approx) her life in the media began. Now she will be returning to a "normal" life. That's all I took from that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345