SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by star_D Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:28 am

I think this is a hint Chris is eliminated this or next week. And they are going back to normal life.

The filming started approximately 7.5month ago. She probably asked her family or friends to take care of Lilly and didn't bring her back even after the filming (maybe because she had too many travels during this period)

star_D

Back to top Go down

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:44 am

^^I think she has a "planned" trip home and is probably waiting until after the next show, a week from now. She said it was part of her plan to make periodic trips to Chicago. So I wouldn't worry about this. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:23 pm

I saw momma soules post a comment on the pic "aww can't wait to meet her". So I think everything's good. I wonder if her sister is watching her and maybe is coming out to dancing with the stars next week since I'm thinking next week will be it for Chris w the double eviction.  And then Whitney will take her home and eventually to Iowa.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:09 am

Yep, I saw Mama Soules posted too. I think all is just fine and I'm guessing this is either a scheduled visit home or they're just being realistic that he most likely is going home this week or next.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:17 am

Did anyone see Whitney at DWTS last night? Seemed odd that the camera did not show her, and no pic in Instagram of the two of them either. Think something is going on or just busy schedules?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:22 am

Chris did an interview backstage, Whitney headed back to Chicago for work + general home sickness it sounded like.

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:37 am

Is there a link for that interview? I am surprised she would miss DWTS. Hope all is okay!

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:45 am

Because we're in the last few weeks of competition, that also means that Chris has less time to spend with his other Whitney. As a result, "she actually went back to Chicago this weekend," Chris revealed. "She had some work things to get caught up on. And now [this process is] getting really intense. I’m not even existant to her, and she’s missing friends and home, so she’s going to take some time back there, and I’m sure she’ll be back in the next couple weeks hopefully if I’m still here."

Glamour
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 am

She was in the audience last night; there was a brief moment when she was shown but that was all.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:52 am

Columbia, MD wrote:She was in the audience last night; there was a brief moment when she was shown but that was all.

He said she went home on the weekend. She wasn't there.

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:54 am

**edited** Seems like DWTS/ABC would know that people want to see Whitney when Chris dances.  **edited**

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 am

lurker11 wrote:
Because we're in the last few weeks of competition, that also means that Chris has less time to spend with his other Whitney. As a result, "she actually went back to Chicago this weekend," Chris revealed. "She had some work things to get caught up on. And now [this process is] getting really intense. I’m not even existant to her, and she’s missing friends and home, so she’s going to take some time back there, and I’m sure she’ll be back in the next couple weeks hopefully if I’m still here."

Glamour

Gee, really don't like it that Chris revealed that Whitney might only be back in the next couple of weeks if he is still there (DWTS). If Whitney is missing friends & home already it does not bode well for the move to the farm either. Let's hope this is not the case as they are one of my favourite couples as well!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345