SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Bythelake Mon May 04, 2015 1:34 pm

I don't think so. Whit tweeted her old school to see if she could stop by on Monday to say hello. Doesn't look like that is the case. It was a nice move of her to state she wishes Chris was at the derby. I wonder if that put a lot of the gossip about them not being together to rest. I think this was planned in advance for her to be in KY and neither one expected him to make it this long on DWTS

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by lipsis Mon May 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Maybe she'll make it back for Tuesday's elimination show?

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel10kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel10 kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Family10kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel15kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Mon May 04, 2015 2:17 pm

That is a good point.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Didn't she say in her Derby vid that she's going back to L.A? I could be wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 2:25 pm

^^She is returning to LA, but she is also going to be a guest her former High School at their invitation today.  Unless she has a private jet, I don't know if she can get back to LA at the start of the show or his performance which would be 5PM PCT today.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Mon May 04, 2015 2:27 pm

That is a good point.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Mon May 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Where can that Derby video be found? Anyone have a link??

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 04, 2015 2:29 pm

There's no reason she couldn't be at the elimination tomorrow though unless she has something else going on?

kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel10kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel10 kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Family10kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel15kentuckyderby - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Mon May 04, 2015 3:08 pm

I saw the Derby video. What does it mean that Iowa is in there future? Does that mean they won't move to Iowa together after DWTS but that it could happen in time? That is something that Hope we get some clarity on.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon May 04, 2015 3:56 pm

It could be as simple as she won't move to Iowa immediately but will maintain her home in Chicago as they date. As they get a wedding date she would move to Iowa to make it "our" future. Hard to know for sure what she meant but she seemed pretty positive that they would be living in Iowa eventually when all the dust settles from DWTS, and they begin their "real" life together.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Where can I watch the derby video?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 5:12 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:It could be as simple as she won't move to Iowa immediately but will maintain her home in Chicago as they date. As they get a wedding date she would move to Iowa to make it "our" future. Hard to know for sure what she meant but she seemed pretty positive that they would be living in Iowa eventually when all the dust settles from DWTS, and they begin their "real" life together.

I agree.  It seems they are providing the same story line of no dates, no plan in action, etc. until they are done with DWTS--they may know what their living/wedding plans are but they are not telling the public now.  Chris has said they are planning a trip to Dublin in the summer to see his sister.  I am glad for them to have an opportunity to be away from the intense spotlight and just enjoy each other.  When they have a wedding date, I don't think they will keep it a secret.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345