SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 3:21 pm

With my luck they'll come to Dublin when I am on vacations in France! no no

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 3:24 pm

sophienette wrote:With my luck they'll come to Dublin when I am on vacations in France! no no

I would send Whitney a tweet and let her know you hope to meet her in Dublin with a link to your blog.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 3:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
sophienette wrote:With my luck they'll come to Dublin when I am on vacations in France! no no

I would send Whitney a tweet and let her know you hope to meet her in Dublin with a link to your blog.  Smiley

Chris has been more responsive to my tweets (as he s more active on SM)... will wait until after DWTS!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Bythelake wrote:Where can that Derby video be found? Anyone have a link??

eversotrue wrote:Where can I watch the derby video?

MiniDiva wrote:An interview with Whitney at the Derby -- she is going back to LA, Iowa still in her future, excited about DWTS and all the fun/energy it brings:  The Courier Journel

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 6:26 pm

This is so sweet, Whitney looks just like her Mom.  She spent time with her Grandmother today, very special.   awwww

whitb624 Strong women...may we know them. May we raise them. May we be them. Remembering my mom today, and happy I get to do it with hers.  7min

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 11201725_639430092824089_1353999055_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon May 04, 2015 6:36 pm

May explain why she hung around Kentucky - to spend this anniversary, right near Mother's Day, with her grandmother.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Wow! Does she ever look like her Mom! What a sweet pic! Praying

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Yes, it is sad time around Mother's Day for those who have lost their Mom and Whit is real close to her Grandmother. I forget what she calls her but her Grandmother appeared on her HTD. I have a feeling her dog Lillie is staying in Louisville too. Some times, a woman needs her mother. PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 6:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Yes, it is sad time around Mother's Day for those who have lost their Mom and Whit is real close to her Grandmother.  I forget what she calls her but her Grandmother appeared on her HTD.  I have a feeling her dog Lillie is staying in Louisville too.  Some times, a woman needs her mother.  PINKHEART

bestbud!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 05, 2015 5:40 am

No post from Whit about Chris and DWTS. Hmmmm

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue May 05, 2015 5:48 am

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/05/05/bachelor-chris-soules-reveals-why-whitney-didnt-show-at-dwts/

This explains that it was the anniversary of Whitney's mothers death. Really sweet. Great explanation. We can relax.
Smiley

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 05, 2015 6:20 am

BowenAnderson wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/05/05/bachelor-chris-soules-reveals-why-whitney-didnt-show-at-dwts/

This explains that it was the anniversary of Whitney's mothers death.  Really sweet.  Great explanation.  We can relax.
Smiley

Yup.  I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345