SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Thu May 28, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm sorry, too, for all of their fans. I well know the feeling having been 100% behind a Brooks and Dez relationship, and Andi and Josh. sad
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Sorry, for their fans.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu May 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Crazy theory here. They are "breaking up" to get out of the limelight but really still together....thoughts?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Bythelake wrote:Crazy theory here.  They are "breaking up" to get out of the limelight but really still together....thoughts?

Ummmmmmmm, no.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:57 pm

BTL Mike fleiss announce the break up via twitter today.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu May 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Did DWTS put a strain on the relationship...**edited**  I am so sad....I was 100% certain that they would make it.

Last night I was listening to RS's last week's spreecast and somebody asked him about the couple and he said they will breakup before or by the end of the bachelorette final episode...he sounded very sure that that would happen..I didn't take him seriously because he had pretty much said the same thing about every couple from the show.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Ouch! I have to confess I feel kinda crushed. I rarely put much faith in the couples that emerge from the show, but something about Chris and Whitney seemed different to me. Guess not. Sigh....:tissuebox

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 28, 2015 4:04 pm

Mama Soules can't be too happy today.  She wants her boy to get married and she loved Whitney. Poor dear.  :tissuebox
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 28, 2015 4:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Mama Soules can't be too happy today.  She wants her boy to get married and she loved Whitney. Poor dear.  :tissuebox

I know! And I never doubted Whit, I feel for her too.

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 4:06 pm

I am glad they broke up if it wasn't working for them. 
Whit will be fine. 
So will Chris, he still has the pigs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Piper61 wrote:I'm sorry, too, for all of their fans.  I well know the feeling having been 100% behind a Brooks and Dez relationship, and Andi and Josh.  sad
Love your avatar piper Smiley . As long as there's life, there's hope, maybe not for Chris and Whit but for some others in the recent past. Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu May 28, 2015 4:36 pm

aviej wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I'm sorry, too, for all of their fans.  I well know the feeling having been 100% behind a Brooks and Dez relationship, and Andi and Josh.  sad
Love your avatar piper Smiley . As long as there's life, there's hope, maybe not for Chris and Whit but for some others in the recent past. Hugesmile
:yes: Very true! Wouldn't that be something. yes
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345