SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon May 11, 2015 2:48 pm

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 410.1x1

Hometown: Windsor Locks, CT
Height: 6'2"
Tattoos: None
Favorite musical artists: Jason Aldean, Blake Shelton, and obviously, One Direction
Biggest date fear: Not being interested and not being able to get out of the date

What does being married mean to you?
Having a special bond with someone that nothing can break. Knowing that the person you are with is someone who you can't live without.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Owning an 1888 farm house and completely fixing/rehabbing it with my father.

If you could be any superhero, which one would you be?
The Hulk. My two-year-old nephew is obsessed with the Hulk. I would love to surprise visit him and yell "HULK, SMASH!"

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be?
My dog. I would love to know what goes on in his head and how crazy he thinks I am. Not to mention, he is also the most spoiled dog I know.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/11-bachelor-shawn-b

He seems really funny based on his bio. Good job, Kaitlyn! yes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Yeah, I'm starting to get his appeal too! Funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. Seems just like Kaitlyn's type..moreso than Nick, maybe? It will be interesting to see both relationships onscreen!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 3:45 pm

I like that he rehabbed a house.  Handy around the house.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 11, 2015 3:48 pm

If she ends up with him, I'm going to give the piggy back ride the same weight I gave JP carrying Ash back to the guys in Thailand. I'm really interested to see if she likes another fun goofball or she wants to be the star in the relationship and have the guy be her audience.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Shawn is a keeper.  You can tell he loves family, his nephew, loves dogs and is fun/social.  The rehabbed house is on his IG.  This guy is multi-dimensional and has a lot to offer the right girl.  Not surprised he caught Kaitlyn's eye early on.    Shawn is one of the 2 favs I have, both from Nashville.
 Nashville is a happening place.  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon May 11, 2015 4:46 pm

I think him & Kaitlyn would be a perfect match! He's funny and loyal to his family. Shawn is definitely one of my fav's as well (along w/ Ben & Chris).
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 4:50 pm

I really like him.  I find him really good looking, plus like his style based on pics we`ve seen.  Somehow he actually was able to get across some real things about himself via the dumb bio questions.  Nice, decisive, clear answers without trying to oversell himself.  Clearly loves his family and his dog.  And love the One Direction inclusion.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Siah wrote:I think him & Kaitlyn would be a perfect match! He's funny and loyal to his family. Shawn is definitely one of my fav's as well (along w/ Ben & Chris).

I agree Siah, from what I have seen/learned so far, I think Shawn is the best match for Kaitlyn--however, I need to see her with the guys to make a better assessment.  I also think your fav guys, if not the chosen F1, are candidates for the next bachelor.  To my knowledge, none of them have been spotted since the filming ended.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Alanna wrote:If she ends up with him, I'm going to give the piggy back ride the same weight I gave JP carrying Ash back to the guys in Thailand. I'm really interested to see if she likes another fun goofball or she wants to be the star in the relationship and have the guy be her audience.
wondering the same thing... she'd said she likes more of a sidekick and I can see why that might be cos she's quite the constant bundle of energy and fun-ness
he's an awesome communicator by the look of his bio answers
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Californiaqueen Mon May 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Alanna wrote:If she ends up with him, I'm going to give the piggy back ride the same weight I gave JP carrying Ash back to the guys in Thailand. I'm really interested to see if she likes another fun goofball or she wants to be the star in the relationship and have the guy be her audience.

Gah that was so cute! Ashley and JP are my all time favorite couple from this franchise, and I could tell they would be together from the very beginning (pre spoiler reading days). Also one of the few couples that after the finale aired I truly believed they would make it.

On to Shawn: I didn't really get the appeal based on looks but I think his bio is the best by a long shot. Hope I like him as much on screen as from the bio (I think I will).

Also with the Ryan Gosling comparisons I thought the house rehabbing with his dad was pretty funny (very similar to The Notebook, first thing I thought of)
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon May 11, 2015 5:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Siah wrote:I think him & Kaitlyn would be a perfect match! He's funny and loyal to his family. Shawn is definitely one of my fav's as well (along w/ Ben & Chris).

I agree Siah, from what I have seen/learned so far, I think Shawn is the best match for Kaitlyn--however, I need to see her with the guys to make a better assessment.  I also think your fav guys, if not the chosen F1, are candidates for the next bachelor.  To my knowledge, none of them have been spotted since the filming ended.  yes

I'll take Shawn as F1 and Ben & Chris as The Bachelor's giggling
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon May 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Californiaqueen wrote:snipped

Also with the Ryan Gosling comparisons I thought the house rehabbing with his dad was pretty funny (very similar to The Notebook, first thing I thought of)

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698 Good catch
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia