SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 1:40 am

I really can't tell if he looks unhappy, or not, but he looks a little bit thinner, maybe. He could have been in Connecticut with his dad all along, and just got back to Nashville. Same as how Ben H. went to see his parents first before going back home.

julychild

Back to top Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 1:41 am

I don't see any clues in that pic at all. Shawn looks fine to me. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 1:43 am

giggling He could be tired. Number of things. Just based on what I saw of him in the promo he was grinning very wide and in comparison to other IG photos of him where he is smiling broadly. I guess I just look at the family and see how broadly they are smiling.

Even compared to Ben H, and Nick with his mom, they all look tired to me. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 17, 2015 1:45 am

Going home to your family is an F1 sign IMO. If you are newly engaged your parents should be the first ones to know.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 17, 2015 1:50 am

BlackHalo wrote:Going home to your family is an F1 sign IMO. If you are newly engaged your parents should be the first ones to know.

Well we know that Ben H was at home as well as Nick for Mothers Day and now Shawn. We are back at square one I think if we use that for an example. JMO Hugesmile

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 2:50 am

Smiling here..
@booth10
birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 11265897_1575534572707605_698464662_n

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 17, 2015 2:51 am

Look wise he really doesn't appeal to me. Hope he has great personality!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 4:56 am

Shawn is following Dr. Chris on IG. Not sure if posted in here before...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 17, 2015 7:28 am

Who ever F1 is--his parents knew the info right after the FRC--early May. This is almost 2 weeks later. Of course, by now any of their parents would know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 10:40 am

He has the same smile as his bio pic and others in his IG. I don't see how he looks tired, if we don't even know what he looks like when he's not tired.

no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He has the same smile as his bio pic and others in his IG. I don't see how he looks tired, if we don't even know what he looks like when he's not tired.

no idea
I get the sense that Shawn has a face that's hard to read in that sense...I'm not catching ANY vibes from him at all from these pictures. he seems normal?  giggling some people's faces/eyes are more expressive than others -- for me Shawn in these photos just looks neutral
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 11:02 am

emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He has the same smile as his bio pic and others in his IG. I don't see how he looks tired, if we don't even know what he looks like when he's not tired.

no idea
I get the sense that Shawn has a face that's hard to read in that sense...I'm not catching ANY vibes from him at all from these pictures. he seems normal?  giggling some people's faces/eyes are more expressive than others -- for me Shawn in these photos just looks neutral
Same, they all look normal to me post-show laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia