SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 pm

reason wrote:I am now thinking the sex guy is shawn.

If he is F1 then it would be the hope for all concern that he is in fact sex guy.

(sex guy cantstopl )
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 1:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:
reason wrote:I am now thinking the sex guy is shawn.

If he is F1 then it would be the hope for all concern that he is in fact sex guy.

(sex guy  cantstopl )
He is fav'ing tweets from fans wishing he was f1 and just seems extremely pro-Kait in general. So if he's f1, he's either totally crazy (imo) for getting over the Nick sex, heavily in the bubble and just happy he won, truly doesn't care, which seems least likely to me, or he's the sex guy himself laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

I do believe he's sex guy because of the preview and what i said in earlier post.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 2:40 pm

I do think K is enamored enough with Shawn to go ahead and have sex with him... I guess that part of it really throws a wrench in the whole thing
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 2:43 pm

emusha wrote:I do think K is enamored enough with Shawn to go ahead and have sex with him... I guess that part of it really throws a wrench in the whole thing
Why ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 25, 2015 2:46 pm

I think that Shawn is sex guy and also F1. What if K was totally obvious about who she wanted (Shawn) so TPTB only brought Nick in to try to add drama. K already like Nick and (with pressure from TPTB) decided to give Nick a chance. In the end, she decided that, even though she did like Nick, she loved Shawn. I am a hopeless romantice and ALWAYS want a happy ending!!! I guess we will see. giggling

Last edited by George1218 on Mon May 25, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 2:48 pm

George1218 wrote:I think that Shawn is sex guy and also F1.  
How is it possible that Steve got it so wrong though? He is SO sure Nick and Kait had sex!! I don't even know if I'm kidding or not right now...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
How is it possible that Steve got it so wrong though? He is SO sure Nick and Kait had sex!! I don't even know if I'm kidding or not right now...

Didn't Chris Harrison make a comment about them being extremely aware of spoilers being out there?  What if they put that out there (about Nick being sex guy) just to cause doubt?  Possible?? I do know that RS has been right a lot, but not always. Someone posted that he has been wrong a lot more when it comes to the Bachlorette. It (to me) seems very possible that he could have purposely been fed the wrong information.

Last edited by George1218 on Mon May 25, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 25, 2015 2:52 pm

I hope Shawn is F1 for two reasons... 1: hopefully Nick will learn his lesson this time and never show up on this show again!!!!! 2: I want Ben to be the next bachelor and his chances are higher if Shawn is out of the running. I like what I see of Shawn so far, I just hope that if he is her F1 that he is also the sex guy... because that would suck for him otherwise!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon May 25, 2015 2:55 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I hope Sean is F1 for two reasons... 1: hopefully Nick will learn his lesson this time and never show up on this show again!!!!! 2: I want Ben to be the next bachelor and his chances are higher if Shawn is out of the running. I like what I see of Shawn so far, I just hope that if he is her F1 that he is also the sex guy... because that would suck for him otherwise!
He can't be F1, Catherine would never allow that to happen rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 25, 2015 2:55 pm

If Shawn is F1 and RS is wrong I could see Kaitlyn being very upset and feeling bad about Nick being in the F2 spot again but she had to follow her heart despite that. Per s/caps she seems upset in Utah where HTDs were filmed the week of April 27 and Nick did tweet on April 29, "Some days it just feels like nothing is going right #smh" the same day, April 29, that Kaitlyn was sighted in LA at LAX, CMIIW.

If this season is like CS' Bach season or other franchises of the past year then the obvious edit (aka Shawn F1) may be in again as many viewers think Shawn B is F1 despite Nick coming back on.

Someone told me their theory of how TPTB may have changed things up this past year and it may have merit...

They said that based on obvious edits it sounds like TPTB realize that spoilers will get out regarding the beginning and ending of the show (so who is on the show/who the lead is and who is picked as F1). Thus, instead of TPTB expending their energy and resources on the beginning and end -- which the audience will be able to know from spoilers -- they focus on creating as much drama on the journey/the middle part between the first and last episodes and hook in the audience based on the drama edit alone.

Obviously this season was in lock-down Ireland-Utah-LA (but people still spotted K&N, and N was SM active)... so if RS is correct, then it still got out as CH said it likely will in the SM age we live in. I can see this as a possibility if it ends up that Shawn is F1. If not, then I can see TPTB just throwing everything into the mix because K chose no one, per RS and the end doesn't matter. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Alanna wrote:

Well unless Steve was there when she was having sex he doesn't know for sure.

Yup you were kidding cantstopl
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia