SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Nice catch blu!!! That was 10 hours ago, so technically he could have left just after K. We need to look at the time frame to clarify.

That's 6 days away. Josh was only gone for 48 hours. I don't think it takes 6 days to negotiate TB contract.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 9:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice catch blu!!! That was 10 hours ago, so technically he could have left just after K. We need to look at the time frame to clarify.

That's 6 days away. Josh was only gone for 48 hours. I don't think it takes 6 days to negotiate TB contract.
That's actually true, I think I got confused with the timing but you're right, Kait only surfaced yesterday, not 2 days ago like I thought initially. I feel better....Insane, party of one, your table is ready!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Is LA short for Louisiana or Los Angeles?

Kaitlyn tweeted live in eastern time on Monday, which made some to speculate that she had a canadian cable that allows her access to both east and west coast feeds. She posted a snapchat story from her bed on Tuesday morning, looked like she just woke up. I think that Kaitlyn got back home on Monday.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Oh, I just checked the girl's account and she tweeted from Tennessee yesterday morning, so the sighting could have been yesterday or even two days ago.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 9:41 pm

jc I was doing the same thing. laugh out loud I tweeted her asking when it was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Someone please summarize what this could possibly mean to the easily confused (me) ???

What I got from that is that Shawn is returning from a weekend in LA (Area) around the same time that Kaitlyn returned to Canada. Assuming that GAs source was right about him being spotted in LA and that the snapchat picture that Kaitlyn posted is from a SH - seems like this weekend was in fact SH time. scmiiw please.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 9:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:Someone please summarize what this could possibly mean to the easily confused (me) ???

What I got from that is that Shawn is returning from a weekend in LA (Area) around the same time that Kaitlyn returned to Canada. Assuming that GAs source was right about him being spotted in LA and that the snapchat picture that Kaitlyn posted is from a SH  - seems like this weekend was in fact SH time. scmiiw please.
I don't think there are any other key insights happening from this info that you're missing laugh out loud. I was thinking that Shawn spent 2 days in LA while Kait was already back in Canada but that can't be right because she wasn't spotted until yesterday. I mean, I don't know if they were together for sure or not but it's possible. Based on the timing at least, they seem to have surfaced at the same time.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed May 27, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 9:53 pm

sdmom wrote:If Shawn was in a SH visit, would he travel alone or with a handler? Would he be in disguise? Josh was alone and not in disguise when he was spotted in Mexico, right?

Hard to say right ? Nick when he got dumped by Andi was alone on that last leg of his journey. Maybe handlers take them to the airport and thats it.

I doubt they can really disguise themselves when flying because IDs are checked. I can imagine airport security pulling them aside for indepth questioning when their hair is curly black with a long dark beard when in fact their ID looks nothing like that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Shawn was spotted Thursday late afternoon at LAX. Just to clarify, it's more than a weekend. 5 days if the tweeter saw him yesterday, 6 days if it was this morning.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 27, 2015 10:10 pm

sdmom wrote:If Shawn was in a SH visit, would he travel alone or with a handler? Would he be in disguise? Josh was alone and not in disguise when he was spotted in Mexico, right?

Yes Josh was alone. No idea about Shawn, probably alone too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 1f49c

selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 8367-910 selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 I_got_13 selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 E5kqdm15 selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Hm, that puts Shawn back late.  I would've thought that the SH visit would have been over by the time Kaitlyn was spotted out in the blonde wig and Shawn would have been back sooner.  Especially since Kaitlyn was probably back in Canada by Monday night. I guess Shawn could have left Monday -- someone would have to ask that girl what flight she was on.

I'm going to pretend it's a SH visit for now, because I want Kaitlyn to end up with someone Smiley. That said, I also wouldn't hate it if he just stayed longer with TPTB for a next Bachelor thing because they want him more than they wanted Josh....

Last edited by kimberlyg on Wed May 27, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Are SHV usually 5-6 days?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia