SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 10:16 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Hm, that puts Shawn back late.  I would've thought that the SH visit would have been over by the time Kaitlyn was spotted out in the blonde wig and Shawn would have been back sooner.  

Unless he was just visiting friends/talking to the producers about the next Bachelor gig and trying to counteract the RS spoilers.  It's also possible that Shawn stayed longer than Josh Murray because they're more seriously considering Shawn.

But I'm going to pretend it's a SH visit for now, because I want Kaitlyn to end up with someone Smiley.
Per the bolded: I don't think TPTB are seriously considering Josh for the TB anymore than they did Arie. Yank chain time. 
So it only gave me more evidence as Shawn as the next TB or SHV. I guess we need to continue to watch those prospective SHV for more evidence. Hopefully, they won't be more obscure to follow.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed May 27, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 10:17 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Hm, that puts Shawn back late.  I would've thought that the SH visit would have been over by the time Kaitlyn was spotted out in the blonde wig and Shawn would have been back sooner.  Especially since Kaitlyn was probably back in Canada by Monday night.  I guess Shawn could have left Monday -- someone would have to ask that girl what flight she was on.

I'm going to pretend it's a SH visit for now, because I want Kaitlyn to end up with someone Smiley.  That said, I also wouldn't hate it if he just stayed longer with TPTB for a next Bachelor thing because they want him more than they wanted Josh....
If the visit was over, why would she need the wig though, right?

I'll pretend along with you either way laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Thinking logically. If she had nothing to hide, she wouldn't wear a wig. She takes fans pics all the time which she seems to enjoy. If she was having dinner with a producer there's no need to hide.

If she was with someone, they may have been in disguise too. The poster didn't say what K was doing or who she was with, which is unusual.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 28, 2015 12:12 am

Do we even know that it was Kaitlyn?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 12:17 am

^ Very good question, albean. Have been wondering that myself since the girl never took a photo of "Kaitlyn in a wig" and not sure how she knew it was Kaitlyn? Were people recognizing her and not just this girl? Seems odd to me scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 am

I mentioned days ago I really think it's a case of mistaken identity.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Very good question, albean. Have been wondering that myself since the girl never took a photo of "Kaitlyn in a wig" and not sure how she knew it was Kaitlyn? Were people recognizing her and not just this girl? Seems odd to me scratch

The only reason I kinda believed it was because someone here said that Andi was also spotted last year with a blonde wig. I do think it's very strange, since Kaitlyn would have been sequestered in a SH if she was with a guy. They would never let her out, even if it was an emergency (like Jason/Molly had), let alone to go to a restaurant. And, I feel like someone would have taken a picture or said "oh, I tried to get a picture but she wouldn't let me". Anyone know when the Andi in blonde wig happened? Was it for a SHV?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 28, 2015 1:24 am

Andi wore her blonde wigs driving back and forth from her & Josh's apartments in Atlanta. They didn't really stay in a SH that much.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 1f49c

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 8367-910 nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 I_got_13 nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 E5kqdm15 nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 28, 2015 1:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Very good question, albean. Have been wondering that myself since the girl never took a photo of "Kaitlyn in a wig" and not sure how she knew it was Kaitlyn? Were people recognizing her and not just this girl? Seems odd to me scratch
I am suspicious of that sighting too. Kaitlin's supposed SH was possibly in Palm Springs because the weather was warmer than LA. The girl supposedly saw her near The Grove which is in LA (I am going by my memory here so CMIIW)  more than 100 miles away from Palm Springs. Why would Kaitlyn need to go that far ?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 1:44 am

Here's how I see it. She was either on a SHV in which case she had no need to wear a wig, or she was not on a SHV in which case she had no need to wear a wig.  Makes no sense to me.  JMHO.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 28, 2015 1:59 am

IrishGal wrote:Here's how I see it. She was either on a SHV in which case she had no need to wear a wig, or she was not on a SHV in which case she had no need to wear a wig.  Makes no sense to me.  JMHO.

Or it just wasn't Kaitlyn. In fact, if it wasn't Kaitlyn in the wig, I'd say more likely that she was on a SHV and then she went back to Vancouver on Monday (with Shawn going back on Tuesday morning).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 28, 2015 2:01 am

...or she was not on a SHV but pretended to be (on SM), in which case she needed to wear a wig so people won't know that she wasn't on the SHV she was pretending to be on.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia