SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Per RS today: 
Another public date yesterday in San Antonio that plenty of people on social media spoiled, as Kaitlyn had a 1-on-1 date with Shawn Booth. He’s a guy that was on the sumo wrestling date that Kaitlyn got quite cozy with (in the video you’ll see I had from that day), as well as someone who initially caught Kaitlyn’s eye because Shawn was the guy who received the first impression rose this season. Not to mention, the Ryan Gosling
image: http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Icon1 comparisons have already started. Yeah, I can see it. At the rap battle, it was brought up during his “battle” with his opponent. I’m gonna go out on a huge limb here and say we can probably expect Shawn to be getting a hometown date this season. I don’t think I’m overstepping my bounds by saying that. From everything I’m hearing, he’s definitely one of the top guys that are left. And if she doesn’t choose him, you can immediately put him near the top of the list for the next “Bachelor.” 

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Per RS today:

Shawn Booth: 28, Nashville, TN. Originally from Windsor Locks, CT. Graduated Keene State College in New Hampshire in 2008 where he played soccer. This is his sister Meghann’s FB page and Instagram (booth10) account. Moved from Connecticut to Nashville a year ago to do consultant work for insurance companies, but as you’ll see, has since resigned from that job and when he returns from filming, he’ll go back into teaching group fitness classes.
Twitter – @Shawn_Booth
Instagram – shawn_booth18
LinkedIn – Shawn Booth (deactivated as of 3/15)

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:45 pm

More and more I see TPTB planning on the next season even before the filming of the current one begins.
This to me is an example: Shawn Booth. Isn't he the one that submitted the work letter?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:53 pm

^ yes, Shawn is the one that resigned his job

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Shawn was the guy who received the first impression rose this season. Interesting indeed....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:15 pm

I think Shawn may very well be gunning for the Bachelor gig himself and isn't really interested in Kaitlyn. He must know by now that he's got a shot at becoming the lead. Though isn't his profession a bit weird for a Bachelor lead? Fitness instructor doesn't spell money to me. Then again, they chose Sean and Juan Pablo too...
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:05 pm

guess Kaitlyn has a "type" ... good henley's guys, possibly styled like a "star"
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Shawnb10

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:10 pm

^^^
giggling

In previous Bette seasons, what week does the FIR guy usually get his first 1-1?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Shawn's IG account is wide open and has tons of photos.  He looks like a regular fun guy, loves kids, his family, dogs, sports, friends, women and he is not bad to look at either.  I don't blame Kaitlyn for being interested.   :gotcha:

Intagram -shawn_booth18
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:19 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
giggling

In previous Bette seasons, what week does the FIR guy usually get his first 1-1?

It depends:

Jillian - Dave G never got one
Ali - Roberto I believe episode 3
Ashley H - Ryan (I believe he got the FIR) was late like episode 6
Emily - Doug I believe episode 3 in Bermuda
Desiree - She handed out multiple FIR
Andi - Nick episode 3
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:33 pm

sbolduc wrote:
notarose wrote:^^^
giggling

It depends:

Jillian - Dave G never got one
Ali - Roberto I believe episode 3
Ashley H - Ryan (I believe he got the FIR) was late like episode 6
Emily - Doug I believe episode 3 in Bermuda
Desiree - She handed out multiple FIR
Andi - Nick episode 3

Man, you have an awesome memory!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:40 pm

sbolduc wrote:He is not just friends with Ronnie, but must be BFFs laugh out loud Ronnie is in almost every photo of his

isn't nick friends with ronnie??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia