SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:14 pm

He seems like a nice guy but I just don't find him all that attractive. Maybe I just need to see more of him giggling

So far I'm hoping he's not the next bachelor (what happened to the emoticon of someone hiding under a chair? insert here)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Rolly wrote:He seems like a nice guy but I just don't find him all that attractive. Maybe I just need to see more of him giggling

So far I'm hoping he's not the next bachelor (what happened to the emoticon of someone hiding under a chair? insert here)

I think Shawn has a confidence that is more attractive than just looks. At least I don't really think that the person that he is constantly compared to i.e. Gosling is handsome but its more the confidence (and personality) that makes him attractive.

I too hope he isn't the next Bachelor but then I didn't even find Chris S attractive at all (not even his personality) and he became the next lead. What do I know laugh out loud?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Rolly wrote:He seems like a nice guy but I just don't find him all that attractive. Maybe I just need to see more of him giggling

Make room for me under that chair (guess we have to build one to hide under since emoticon is gone). Seems like a good guy, a little boring to me, and just don't find him physically appealing, so a whole season would not excite me.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:41 pm

KB_Mom wrote:

Make room for me under that chair (guess we have to build one to hide under since emoticon is gone).  Seems like a good guy, a little boring to me, and just don't find him physically appealing, so a whole season would not excite me.

I agree that he's a nice guy.

I don't find him appealing. I would't want a season with him. I prefer Ben H.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Is Shawn really that popular with the general public? I think they might be considering the best bach candidates right now and it seems Dr. C has fallen down from that list ...wonder if Ben H is on it cos he'd be soooo great!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:45 pm

I need to see Shawn's one on one date and the one on one date with Ben H to make a better judgment. So far I don't think Shawn's all that attractive, but that could change if I like his personality throughout the season. On the flip side I find Ben H extremely attractive and like what we have seen so far, but it hasn't been much.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Cecilia wrote:I need to see Shawn's one on one date and the one on one date with Ben H to make a better judgment.  So far I don't think Shawn's all that attractive, but that could change if I like his personality throughout the season.  On the flip side I find Ben H extremely attractive and like what we have seen so far, but it hasn't been much.

same!! that's exactly where my mind is at about these two...
Shawn seems adorable but there's a filter on him right now where he's spouting bachette lingo at least IMHO -- I do think he got upset when she brought nick on whether that's cos his feelings run deep or he felt slighted/ego we're yet to find out.
Ben is just that guy who is effortlessly charming and completely himself which is just perfection
I really thought the first night that shawn was also going to be that way - charismatic, bubbly, fun etc. but shawn seems more broody and serious from what we've seen ...I get the sense that maybe the whole show situation is also a bit much for him and he's a bit nervous about the whole thing and not fully comfortable in his own skin
Ben H just exudes personality and is fully himself which is great
hope to see more of both of them and to learn more about who they are but for now ben H for bach is my vote

JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:51 pm

I don't find him to be very good looking in the face but I find him sexy. It grows on you kinda. I also think there's so much potential for him to to be a fan fave from now until the finale, his story should pick up steam soon.

selfiestick - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 pm

jen689 wrote:
2observe wrote:Who get's the fun and footwork date???  Are you sure that Shawn gets the kayak date???
Ben H gets the "fun and footwork" date. Shawn gets the kayak date. Pictures of both dates were posted on SM by fans who live in San Antonio.
Thanks for the info Jen6989 Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:03 pm

emusha wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I need to see Shawn's one on one date and the one on one date with Ben H to make a better judgment.  So far I don't think Shawn's all that attractive, but that could change if I like his personality throughout the season.  On the flip side I find Ben H extremely attractive and like what we have seen so far, but it hasn't been much.

same!! that's exactly where my mind is at about these two...
Shawn seems adorable but there's a filter on him right now where he's spouting bachette lingo at least IMHO -- I do think he got upset when she brought nick on whether that's cos his feelings run deep or he felt slighted/ego we're yet to find out.
Ben is just that guy who is effortlessly charming and completely himself which is just perfection
I really thought the first night that shawn was also going to be that way - charismatic, bubbly, fun etc. but shawn seems more broody and serious from what we've seen ...I get the sense that maybe the whole show situation is also a bit much for him and he's a bit nervous about the whole thing and not fully comfortable in his own skin
Ben H just exudes personality and is fully himself which is great
hope to see more of both of them and to learn more about who they are but for now ben H for bach is my vote

JMHO
Shawn is totally different from how I pictured him also. I expected him to fight for the attention in the relationship, like not let his SO have the spotlight type of thing, but I can actually see the opposite now. He does seem pretty serious with a dry sense of humor, really it reminds me of JP, down to him comforting her next week on their 1:1. I'm really interested to see more of them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:08 pm

The person hiding under the chair smilie is gone. Smiley No one should ever be afraid to post their opinions.

I would love to see Shawn as the next bachelor. I have no idea if he is capable of carrying the show or not, as I hardly know who he really is.

His IG tells me he's a guy who likes to have fun, has a sense of humour and is kinda shy, sometimes. IMO.

I think he's good looking! He has a humble swag about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:19 pm

I'm glad that emoticon is gone, GA. It was my least favorite.

I like Shawn and could see him as TB depending on what happens with the rest of the season. I'd prefer Dr Chris but like them both. Neither are exactly my type but almost nobody on the show ever is.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia