SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else feel the editing is pointing to the fact that Shawn will do something, don't know what, to Kaitlyn, down the line. Certain words have been said over shots of him, both in previews and in the last episode, to make me feel this way. I'll see how it goes.

Nope not just you. Shawn definitely has some definite storyline and the edit is foreshadowing this.

Gives me the feeling of the edit that Frank and more recently Brooks got. With Frank we "knew" he was the bolter since the preview showed it, with Brooks though the preview showed it as well no one believed because the great RS said otherwise laugh out loud. But yes we could tell.

Similarly with Shawn his doubt and discomfort is going to play into the ending. How IDK but again if RS is to be believed (kait single) he will be a bolter. Regardless of how they will ultimately show his exit (like Graham where he was let go or like Ali she drama'd her way out).

IMO of course.

I also think that something happens to Kaitlyn because of Shawn or by Shawn's actions, or between them. I know I've already posted this but when Kaitlyn brought Nick on the show that had a profound effect on Shawn and we haven't seen just how that's going to resolve because it really hasn't surfaced yet. I am sure the producers knew when that happened just how Shawn felt about it but they haven't chosen to show that to us - yet. But I feel it's coming; Shawn is a kettle just about at the boiling point.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:03 pm

traveler90 wrote:I don't know if this has already been sleuthered but is Shawn part of the group date in episode 6? RS says Nick got a one-on-one, 5 guys go on a group date ( he didn't mention Shawn) and the 2-on-1 date with Joe and JJ, but apparently it should be 9 guys left and I'm counting 8.

Maybe another guy left the show on his own, hence eight.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:13 pm

MMA50 wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I don't know if this has already been sleuthered but is Shawn part of the group date in episode 6? RS says Nick got a one-on-one, 5 guys go on a group date ( he didn't mention Shawn) and the 2-on-1 date with Joe and JJ, but apparently it should be 9 guys left and I'm counting 8.

It's possible that Ian left on his own after his conversation with Kaitlyn.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:14 pm

2observe wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

It's possible that Ian left on his own after his conversation with Kaitlyn.

Ditto!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:From People Mag and what they think of the guys. This is what they said about Shawn:

SHAWN BOOTH IS COOLER THAN WE'LL EVER BE
Of course Booth is casually pals with models Gigi Hadid and Samantha Hoopes. He's basically the male version of Kendall Jenner.

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Shawn-b-495
http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20929426,00.html#30346431

Good for him! Btw, he is a nice dresser too.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:43 pm

I'm really interested to see when Shawn surfaces, Kait has been MIA since Taco Tuesday and I haven't seen him spotted out and about either in the last few days.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Has he even been spotted beside the airport when he went to LA ?

I do not follow him so was just curious.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:54 pm

^^^Except for the mysterious tweet/pic of Shawn B after whatever awards show it was...the doppleganger who looked nothing like Shawn.  giggling  

I keep looking for sitings and nada on either.  I did find a tweet from someone in Chicago that spotted Nick while she was at lunch, so we know where he is.  Now the other two could show some sign of life...come out, come out wherever you are!  birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:57 pm

As far as I can tell, other than pics from his sister's viewing party, last week Monday, he hasn't been spotted anywhere.

Oh yeah, and I think there was one tweet of him at some school, last week .

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:58 pm

julychild wrote:As far as I can tell, other than pics from his sister's viewing party, last week Monday, he hasn't been spotted anywhere.

Oh yeah, and I think there was one tweet of him at some school, last week .
He was in CT before last weekend and spotted all week, after that, I haven't seen any.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:59 pm

^^^
Thanks that is what I thought Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^Except for the mysterious tweet/pic of Shawn B after whatever awards show it was...the doppleganger who looked nothing like Shawn.  giggling  

I keep looking for sitings and nada on either.  I did find a tweet from someone in Chicago that spotted Nick while she was at lunch, so we know where he is.  Now the other two could show some sign of life...come out, come out wherever you are!  birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 3806527698
Did they post of pic of Nick?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia