SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:47 pm

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Chris10

Source: Confidential

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 5 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 am

Want to know more about this guy!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:20 am

From what we can see in the somewhat blurry photo, I like his looks. :cutiepie

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Is Chris our NYC Mystery guy?  

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Chris10%20%20original%20-%20Copy_zpssebzefev]goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion KAIT%20DATE%202_zps3jtobzpn

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Chris10%20%20flipped%20-%20Copy_zpsaahgmchdgoodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion KAIT%20DATE%201_zpstxwlnmqo
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:46 pm

I'm not sure but the side hairline seems to work, MiniDiva.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:16 pm

That looks like a match. Sideburns look like the state of NJ reversed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:21 pm

what was the intel from that date? they seemed into each other? bundled up close etc?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:22 pm

There is another picture from the sumo wrestling date where you can see his hairline from the back and it matches NYC guy. Even the body type is the same as NYC guy.

It's the picture back to camera and talking to Shawn. I don't know how to post the picture.       https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2846p792-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#779989
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Beagle wrote:There is another picture from the sumo wrestling date where you can see his hairline from the back and it matches NYC guy. Even the body type is the same as NYC guy.

It's the picture back to camera and talking to Shawn. I don't know how to post the picture.       https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2846p792-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#779989

This one??

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion ShawnUniversal3

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Beagle wrote:There is another picture from the sumo wrestling date where you can see his hairline from the back and it matches NYC guy. Even the body type is the same as NYC guy.

You tried to tell us that on April 3rd. yes Thanks MD for bringing it back to our attention!

by Beagle on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:17 pm

There is a picture in today's RS blog from the Sumo Wrestling date. In it 3 of the guys (Shawn, Joe, Chris) are standing around talking, Joe is talking to a female producer. Shawn is talking to who seems to be Chris. The back of Chris hairline matches the mystery NY guy. I don't know how to bring the picture over, but it would be helpful for comparison. I think Chris could possibly be NYC guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Another Bette season; another mostly ghost Chris

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Watch him be in our face when it airs. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan