SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 am

hbbanner    

Happy 29th Birthday Doc Cupcake!  :cutiepie

Chris Strandburg
‏@ChrisStrandburg   After 29 years, the greatest blessings I have are my family and friends.  Love you guys
8:01 AM - 26 May 2015

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue May 26, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 26, 2015 11:12 am

Dr. C's mom? posted this from the weekend and tagged him in it.

@kstrandburg Catching rays up on the roof 2d
noregrets - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 11375155_442816092558802_1383157750_n

His sis posted this a week ago and had a T-shirt with Team Cupcake and #NoRegrets on it
@jenstrandburg #teamcupcake #cavitycutie #holycupcake #willyouacceptmybro #thebachelorette || Photo/Shirt Cred: @kellylbardwil 7d  
noregrets - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 11325138_393482150857704_804302007_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 26, 2015 11:21 am

^^Wow Chris, nice tan, nice hair, fantastic bod!   Not to worry, you will meet your princess soon!  Smiley

That is Chris' mother in the purple top and his sister is on the far right with the black top.  The guys are also dentists and one of the guys girlfriend.  

Wonder who is taking the pic?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 26, 2015 2:18 pm

I think Dr. Cupcake is adorable. Cute at the comedy club in kind of a nerdy way. He has a great sense of humor. He looks good in these pics. I think he might get his heart broken.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 26, 2015 3:58 pm

He is growing on me.  I do think he is a bit conservative for K, but Catherine chose Sean and I thought the same thing then.   For me I think it is the initial tv hairstyle which is off putting.  I think he looks great in the SC where he is telling K she is scared, he's very endearing there as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Rolly wrote:I think Dr. Cupcake is adorable. Cute at the comedy club in kind of a nerdy way. He has a great sense of humor. He looks good in these pics. I think he might get his heart broken.

He is just "Adorkable".  I do think he gets his heart broken.  Why does CH say he is one of the 5 to watch, too nice of a guy for the show?
He is highly intelligent and sometimes the brainy ones don't always come across like the cool guy.  But obviously he well loved by his family and friends. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 26, 2015 8:03 pm

This guy is too cute! He seems like a very nice guy, intelligent, has a great career, and is well-liked. Has a lot going for him. Definitely think he is too conservative for Kaitlyn but I personally prefer the more dorky, academic types so he has my vote for next Bachelor if he's in the running. Or maybe not... Who knows. TPTB seem to really by hyping Britt and Brady and their "success" and Brady is the good guy/christian musician and the only success story thus far (marriage) from the Bachelor show is Sean, who while not my kind of guy, was also a good guy who didn't let the physical stuff be a part of the show. Seems that helps keep things less complicated. Easier not to feed the drama edit if one doesn't engage in more than kissing on the show (probably why Art is such a great guy for TB New Zealand and it worked there too). However upset he looked on the show preview, he looks happy now. Happy Birthday Dr. C!

@chrisstrandburg I guess you can call me Dr. Cupcake... A special thanks to my awesome team for the birthday cupcakes! 5h
noregrets - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 11282022_1621892498097059_797144073_n

@jenstrandburg Happy 29th Birthday Chris!! So grateful to have you as my big bro   1h
noregrets - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 11358975_1398381837157460_703618754_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 8:09 pm

I really hope this cutie patootie pie is the next lead!! Come on, tptb!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Me too, Alanna. yes It will be a nice change to have someone like him as lead. He seems different from the rest of the Bachelor pool of guys.

Hope that cupcake of yours is a good sign to make this happen!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 8:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Me too, Alanna. yes It will be a nice change to have someone like him as lead. He seems different from the rest of the Bachelor pool of guys.

Hope that cupcake of yours is a good sign to make this happen!
Anything Jash-y related is a good omen heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 26, 2015 8:34 pm

I want him as the next lead too. There hasn't been a single dork-y-ish lead, and I think he'd make a good one. It's weird because sometimes I think he's super attractive and sometimes I don't, but overall I really like him and I think he'd bring something "different" to the table. I also get the sense he's less conservative than he probably comes across on TV (or at least has so far). He went right in for the kiss with Kaitlyn and preferred her to Britt.

Still, it's weird that his hair seems to look good in all of these pictures, yet it looks so awful on the show. Maybe someone can fix that if he's the next lead?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 26, 2015 8:42 pm

I wonder what his past relationships have been like? The girls he is attracted to? He may like a girl with more edge but end up not being edgy enough for those girls themselves (which I think is the case with Kaitlyn).

A quality I found endearing about him is that even though he went in for a kiss with Kaitlyn, he came across as cute rather than cocky/over confident by doing so. That's a great quality to have - confident but not arrogant. Then again, his eyes seemed a bit red though so maybe the alcohol gave him the boost of confidence he needed.

He seems like a sweet guy and I have yet to read/hear anything negative said about him anywhere. That's kind of rare.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan