SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcupcake - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat May 30, 2015 2:03 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Max64 wrote: RS said that the next Bachelor is between Shawn, Chris, and Josh...  so I was just wondering if anyone has been tracking Chris' travels lately?  Does anyone know if he was in LA recently like Shawn was spotted?

I can just hear future contestants trying to come up with "cool" dental jokes for their limo entrance giggling

I can see someone coming out of the limo brushing their teeth or flossing...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

teamcupcake - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 30, 2015 3:26 pm

I posted this in Potential Bach thread:  Dr. Chris has been in Nashville for the past week for sure as he has been in IG photos with his family and at work.  He was in Nashville for the Season Premier with friends.  It is possible that he made a quick trip to LA--need to go back and check.  If he is in LA, he will probably visit with his family and it won't be difficult to miss since they do post photos, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 30, 2015 4:22 pm

I really don't want sweet Dr. C to be the bach he seems so open hearted and untainted to go through this mess sad
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 30, 2015 4:39 pm

emusha wrote:I really don't want sweet Dr. C to be the bach he seems so open hearted and untainted to go through this mess sad

I don't think he's that much of a shirking violet, and he's done reality TV before. He's also sharp, book-smart, and different. Plus, the franchise dentists have all done well for themselves in terms of actually making relationships out of this mess of a show (Ashley/JP, Blake/Holly). That said, if he's not cast as the lead, I want to see him on BIP.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:41 am

So when Doc Chris said in his bio he wanted to be Superman . . .  he wasn't kidding!    giggling
If you could be any superhero, which one would you be?
Superman because he can do so many cool things but he also leads a normal life.

Jamie Lynn ‏@bigbensgirl7  · May 19  
And to think, I knew him when... #TeamCupcake #bachelorette @ChrisStrandburg
teamcupcake - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 CFaofuTVAAA92pM
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:11 am

Cute picture! He looks so much better here, no so fixed looking.. I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:55 am

As of right now I think Dr Chris is my pick for the next lead. He has a sense of humor, is good looking, and has a great career. Not sure he'd want to do it though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15350

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:43 am

laugh out loud What a great pic! I can see TB promo for him focused on Superman!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Time to start tweeting Fleiss, LOL!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:33 pm

The more I see of him in his natural habitat, the more I am liking him and the better looking he gets. I just hope we get to see some of his personality on the show and they don't edit the life out of him...particularly if they want him for the next lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:Time to start tweeting Fleiss, LOL!!!
Of course, no way of me to know, but I would bet he has made his decision already and any other tweeted angst or asking viewers their opinions on the next TB is just chatter to keep the show's name out there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:57 pm

If they're thinking about someone this season they may wait to see who's the favorite. I think they had decided on Britt last season until the tide turned against her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15350

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan