SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 am

yall see the deleted scene?? how adorable is he thoooo???https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/608350625026285568
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:48 am

emusha wrote:yall see the deleted scene?? how adorable is he thoooo? https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/608350625026285568
s/cap of him biting her nails!  cantstopl He is too cute!  

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 Proxy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:19 am

Aww laugh out loud I can't stop watching it

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:01 am

He's hilarious! And adorably cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:16 am

He would not be a boring lead, that is for sure. I would be fine with him as the next lead (amazing because pre-show he wasn't even in my top 10 fav guys!). I would only worry they would edit him sort of goofy, like a Jake edit, heaven forbid. Of course, Jake was odd, so they had no choice!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:17 am

How cute was that? laugh out loud I really like Dr Chris and I also wasn't sure about him coming into the season. I'm hoping he's the next Bach.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:29 am

Ditto Albean, to all you said!! That was so so funny!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:58 pm

RS said he doesn't think Dr. Chris is in the running to be the lead anymore from what he's hearing.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS said he doesn't think Dr. Chris is in the running to be the lead anymore from what he's hearing.

He also guaranteed Roberto was going to be lead so will wait and see. Hugesmile

I still think that Fleiss would love to have a good looking professional as lead. I like Shawn also so could live with him (if not f1) or even one of the other guys as long as it's not Josh from Andi's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:16 pm

^ RS was also very sure, even pre CS season airing IIRC, that Britt would be next 'ette

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Although imo Ian's singing was better, Chris was chosen for the 2 second stand there Alladin performance. The "casting " people commented that Cupcake was "really concentrating" and I think that is why he was chosen.  Not sure what it all means but possibly setting up the sincere, there for the right reasons, gives 100% to his pursuit of K, then gets heartbroken (crying s\c) edit as possible next Bach.

I noticed that he also seems to be able to do the "big" expressions that are sought for stage.

I really enjoy watching him: handsome, decent and funny.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:28 pm

california90 wrote:OMG IM DYING.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/608350625026285568
It w cute..he even called himself a nerd!

But I agree with the others she isn't into him..I am getting the "friend" vibe. He so far isn't into the drama..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan