SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Well there must be quite a few a people reading spoilers since RS can make a living out of it. I think they just like messing around, since it gets people talking. They tried it already when he was spoiled the first time around, but then didn't bother in San Antonio, I suppose since the dates and rose ceremony were public. Him posting while there would've just removed any bit of credibility from their later attempts to deceive. Now that he's away from the public eye, they're trying again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Maybe because RS said he was on the show. There are a decent number of people who read his spoilers, especially since tabs pick them up too.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:20 pm

julychild wrote:Why? Why try to deceive people?  For every one viewer who reads spoilers, there are 10,000 more who doesn't. No  one else but me knows he is on the show, in my office, and practically every one watches the show. I simply don't get it.

I think it's no different than the franchise recognizing that there are people who host Monday night parties and use bachelor/bette brackets. That's why the show has begun to air scenes of crashing viewer parties.  Now, I suppose, they are recognizing the way fans use the SM of contestants to slueth and are figuring out how to have fun with that too.  The parties, brackets, and sluething are all ways to interact with and engage fans.

SM is also a barometer.  When Sharleen posted a pic of her fiancé & Nick, there were still fans that made comments that showed they still associated Nick with Dorfman.  Obviously those people haven't gotten the message about Nick being on K.'s season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:Maybe because RS said he was on the show. There are a decent number of people who read his spoilers, especially since tabs pick them up too.
There are also a lot of people who read here. Not enough credit is given to our own forum!  :Nod:
IMO, I think there are people affiliated with the show, cast family/friends as well as cast who are often guests, if not members.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Maybe because RS said he was on the show. There are a decent number of people who read his spoilers, especially since tabs pick them up too.
There are also a lot of people who read here. Not enough credit is given to our own forum!  :Nod:
IMO, I think there are people affiliated with the show, cast family/friends as well as cast who are often guests, if not members.

This is definitely the place to be group hug
"You can sit with us"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:10 pm

notarose wrote:
julychild wrote: 
 Why? Why try to deceive people?  For every one viewer who reads spoilers, there are 10,000 more who doesn't. No  one else but me knows he is on the show, in my office, and practically every one watches the show. I simply don't get it.

I think it's no different than the franchise recognizing that there are people who host Monday night parties and use bachelor/bette brackets. That's why the show has begun to air scenes of crashing viewer parties.  Now, I suppose, they are recognizing the way fans use the SM of contestants to slueth and are figuring out how to have fun with that too.  The parties, brackets, and sluething are all ways to interact with and engage fans.

SM is also a barometer.  When Sharleen posted a pic of her fiancé & Nick, there were still fans that made comments that showed they still associated Nick with Dorfman.  Obviously those people haven't gotten the message about Nick being on K.'s season.
Plus he is TrickyNicky who likes to mess with our minds on SM! 
Technicality, he didn't deceive people. He never reveal his whereabouts (except the Madison location, but it could mean the photo was taken in Madison). We just read and interpret whatever and however we want it to be. 
I have learned my lesson last year. Nick's SM is not the most reliable source for clues.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:54 pm

notarose wrote:
Max64 wrote:I don't know how to use twitter or Instagram that well to check, but I'm wondering if Nick has "liked" anything?  Typically people will "like" more posts than actually post themselves.  Could be an indication if these posts are just to throw the sleuthers off??

You need to follow a person on IG to see if they like other people's pics or make comments.  I don't follow him so I don't know.  I don't follow him on Twitter either but you don't need to see all of his activity.

nick hasn't "favorited" anything since brian tweeted him about the game -- now watch when he favorites something tomorrow after elan's intern reads this board  bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 3806527698

p.s. personally i actually love that they're trying to play with us via sm it ups the entertainment value for me -- part of the reason i like watching this show is figuring it out and sm is one of the ways -- I bet you we can outsmart the best of them even mr. elan king of snark.... hey elan handwave we see you!bestbud!  hahaha
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:23 pm

julychild wrote:Why? Why try to deceive people?  For every one viewer who reads spoilers, there are 10,000 more who doesn't. No  one else but me knows he is on the show, in my office, and practically every one watches the show. I simply don't get it.

I think of it as a type of Easter Egg for their most die hard fans ;) Or a game of chess ... They are aware from their homes working long hours and looking for ways to entertain themselves.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 pm

http://www.allworkallplaypodcast.com/dylan-petitt/

good intel from dylan ---
3 days = 1 episode = 2 1-1 and 1 group date = 1 rose ceremony

he said that's the schedule very 3 days so they pack 60hrs of filming for each episode

wow he said they knew from the main producer that josh was going to win dylan, chris or brian was going to be TB!
says it's wayy harder now to find someone real to connect with and to date after the show -- he said it's really hard to distinguish between a fangirl and wanting to be part of the bach world vs. a genuine person looking to connect -- wouldn't be surprised if nick and others are drawn to ppl from the bachnation cos of this problem

he said something very perceptive -- you gotta be a bit older to find love on a show like bach/bachette etc. he said  i'm too young to settle down with someone after hanging out with them for 4 weeks on a tv show. jmho both nick and kaitlyn are at that place in their lives of seriously wanting someone to be with
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Same shirt, same watch, same scruff on face.
To me, in most pics, Nick always has scruff on his face.  I am not sold on him still being around.

I am sorry for being a wet blanket here, but....

Didn't Nick have an extended stay in LA recently?  Could he not of gotten somewhat tanned there?  I ask this as a couple of thoughts came to mind.

First, we have the IG from today:

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 11117208_471203009694958_1454088742_n

Yes he has color on his face, but not necessarily a really great tan by any means, IMO.

Now we have the pic from him and Elan in NY:

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 NickElan

To me in that pic, he does seem to have a bit of color on his face.  I know, it's a dark grainy pic but think I still see it.  What I also noticed is that he has no sideburns in that pic just like he has no side burns in the pic that was posted today.  I feel that it may be a very current pic of him as in one that was taken today.  From what I remember, there is no real way of telling who was eliminated in that rose ceremony that happened in San Antonio as the pics we do have, they are very grainy and blurry.  

What I also checked on was the temps and sunshine in SA on Apr 1 their group date.

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 2015-010
Accuweather San Antonio

The weather was very sunny and 83F for that day and knowing how the guys spent a great deal of time outside in the sun, couldn't the color he has on his face be from then?

I am just being really hesitant to jumping to conclussions one way or another.  Just trying to voice some thoughts here as I really wonder if he is there for sure.
I am quoting myself as since the new information that came out, it looks like I am going to be eating my own words. BTW, where did that plate of crow go? LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Sorry Auntie, we are out of crow and not expecting a new shipment anytime soon.  bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 2498057887  We're all trying to sleuth :detective with crumbs of info.  Can we offer you some popcorn instead? 2pop

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Sorry Auntie, we are out of crow and not expecting a new shipment anytime soon.  bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 2498057887  We're all trying to sleuth :detective with crumbs of info.  Can we offer you some popcorn instead? 2pop
yes

pretty cool what we've found out in a day!

ep6 1-1 for nick walking around dublin + out on the town potentially with elan and CH -- wonder if that's at 10am like mindless predicted post his date with kaitlyn or if kaitlyn was still around and hence the purse?? what do u think the drink on the table is?? do we know what kaitlyn's fave drink is?

evo explained that there was a limited crew walking around with one mic and one camera in dublin with the two of them on their one on one...i hope they got private time cos hanging out with the crew doesn't bode too well if they didn't get that in potentially beforehand

on the other hand -- ireland would be a place u'd want to go pub crawling tho so if nick and kaitlyn made that happen that's pretty memorable for them -- also per evo's sighting they were both a bit awkward around eachother and needed the liquid courage :P

i wonder if anyone?? participated in open mic per elan's IG where he's on stage with a mic supposedly last nite...
if kaitlyn was out with the group it'd be similar to the becca and CS outing to elan's bday celeb
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg