SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:17 pm

delete

Last edited by KB_Mom on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:17 pm

jen689 wrote:Why would Chris put Nick's photo on his twitter profile question

hehe that might be a trick question!  :gotcha:  it shows us that neither of them are managing their own accounts right now but someone at ABC is managing it FOR them!

Last edited by emusha on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Well Chris was rehearsing live with Witney when that happened, so it certainly wasn't his doing. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:46 pm

notarose wrote:rofl Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 <a href=Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 59759F54-C441-49FD-AFAB-000B0CA18FBA_zpsshirgf1u

This appeared sometime after Chrs posted the "stylist" tweet.  I don't follow him so I have no idea when.  I SCed it because no doubt it will disappear at some point. cantstopl

References to Nick & a tree :uptonogood
This ties in with an earlier post made and speculating about Nick as F1 or the next lead candidate. I know a lot of people will say that Nick won't be the next lead but I am firm believer that if Nick is NOT F1, that he is a prime candidate for the next lead. Reason: same as why Kaitlyn is the lead now -- support from past leads/contestants on SM and then also support from fans.

I said it before but to me, if Nick isn't F1 it really doesn't even matter what his edit is because I can bet the farm (thanks Chris for giving me that one) that not only will past contestants campaigning on Twitter and the like to get Nick to have his happy ending (3rd time's the charm and all that) but that Kaitlyn herself will support Nick for the next bachelor, if and only IF she doesn't choose him for her F1.

That's how I saw it happening when it was made known Nick was a contestant and that's how I still see it. Kaitlyn proved that support from past contestants and viewers (to a lesser degree, imo) are what changed the producers mind to get Kaitlyn to be the next Bachelorette. They had Britt in mind all along but then that changed mid-season and the past contestants and Chris S. (the past Bach lead) was supporting and campaigning for Kaitlyn.

Past contestants on this show are a powerful (SM-wise) and elite little clique. They will campaign for their own before they will support an unknown, imo. So to me, it doesn't even matter what the quality of the guys are like, IF Nick is not F1, I can see him being the next lead or at the very least, having a majority of support from Chris S., Sean, and even Andi! To me, there is a REASON that Andi and Nick "made up" just before he got on the show. She will support Nick getting his love story as the next lead before she ever will her other ex. Sharleen also blogs about the bachelor seasons. She is friends with Nick.

The Bachelor Nation train will be supporting Nick all the way on Kaitlyn's season, IMO. And if he doesn't end up with Kaitlyn, they will be (Kaitlyn included) supporting him for lead.

I for one will be looking for Nick to be F1 and if not, will be keeping my eyes peeled for the inevitable support that will go Nick's way (and Nick is friends with Elan). I can even see how, if Nick is not F1, Kaitlyn letting Nick go will be "you deserve the best".  No way will she let him go without a goodbye that lends to a '3rd times the charm' storyline. As for now, Nick has a good shot at F1.

JMHO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Hmmmm, current Bachelor with next Bachelor? or F1? or want to drive us crazy? :uptonogood
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:55 pm

AAL great posting. I am with you all the way.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:59 pm

I agree about the chance of Nick being next Bachelor if he goes as far as F4 or 3, and doesn't win, is very good. Definitely enough to put him in the running, for sure.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:04 pm

I agree Nick would be a prime contender for next Bach if he is not F1 (which I will continue to hope for until there is solid proof he is not)  Praying but do we really think he would do it?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:07 pm

I hope not. I think life will have enough good stuff in store for him without it. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Beagle wrote:

Hmmmm, current Bachelor with next Bachelor? or F1? or want to drive us crazy? :uptonogood

It certainly is a monkey puzzle Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 3806527698 
Chris, or his proxy, change to a Nick profile pic (on IG this particular pic caption says "Happy New Year.  Be safe". 
Chris' account latest post, which includes a Twitter pic, is of Chris tree hugging.  
Fun pic association game:
http://websta.me/p/754702883159739680_28313266

:yes: , drives me wild. :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:14 pm

If he wants to get next bach they have to give him literally the greatest edit ever. On this forum many people like Nick but the general population hate him and will not be happy to even have him on the show in the first place just judging by the comments on the IG bach fan pages that have spoiled nick being on the show

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 pm

^^ Maybe the public hates him now, but people have short memories IMO it will all be based on this most recent season, if he gets a great edit he is in running, if not well then no chance. These people are characters on the show, how many times have we seen on a fictional TV show where the character you hate in the early seasons becomes the hero at the end, its all about the character development and the edit of their character and storyline.

I personally agree with everything you said AllAboutLove.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg