SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:24 am

whit90 wrote:If they are going to be there in a couple of weeks I wonder if Nick is getting the first HTD .   Praying
I am confused. How would it be a couple of weeks if the first HTD should be on Sunday, they'd be done the HTD's by the following Saturday, so just a week from now.

I have a hard time understanding how it could be KNOWN that Nick was going to get a HTD before the RC that decides that??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:36 am

emusha wrote:NR -- imho -- i actually don't see nick as having been bit by the baby bug... I think he's an absolute romantic and just craves for "his person" who he can be with and be romantic with...i can see him being ok with just being together -- are there any clues u noticed that make you think he's in the "let's build a family" mode a bit? he obviously waited this long -- i think it's so that he could get it right with the girl he picks for him....the partner being a priority over settling with someone at a younger age and popping out the babies....

I agree with you that he will not settle. If that were the case I think he might not be single now :yes:  I also agree that he is a true romantic.  It is at his core.  The person he is seeking is likely one who brings him contentment & joy. 
Baby bug   giggling  Yes, from his IG. This was one of the first pics he posted after he returned from Season 10
https://instagram.com/p/oJ_L2Rsw_G/?taken-by=nick_viall28

Sweet hashtag on the pic.  Also, most of the friends he hangs out with are married with children.  The woman/friend who nominated him for the show recently had their first child and he posted a pic with himself and their little cutie.  Just my speculation but I think a strong possibility.

Honestly, this would be the best season EVER for me if Nick were F1 because Kaitlyn is really great as well.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
whit90 wrote:If they are going to be there in a couple of weeks I wonder if Nick is getting the first HTD .   Praying
I am confused.  How would it be a couple of weeks if the first HTD should be on Sunday, they'd be done the HTD's by the following Saturday, so just a week from now.

I have a hard time understanding how it could be KNOWN that  Nick was going to get a HTD before the RC that decides that??

The radio segment doesn't give a name ... they just say source close to a family member.  It's not a fact IMO if there is no name given just like when info is given without photo proof.

May or may not be true.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:43 am

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I am confused.  How would it be a couple of weeks if the first HTD should be on Sunday, they'd be done the HTD's by the following Saturday, so just a week from now.

I have a hard time understanding how it could be KNOWN that  Nick was going to get a HTD before the RC that decides that??

The radio segment doesn't give a name ... they just say source close to a family member.  It's not a fact IMO if there is no name given just like when info is given without photo proof.

May or may not be true.
Ok, thanks. I am just confused how they'd know that far in advance that Nick is having a HTD. That really is a setup or something is off with it one way or another.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

May or may not be true.
Ok, thanks.  I am just confused how they'd know that far in advance that Nick is having a HTD.  That really is a setup or something is off with it one way or another.

The radio station might just be creating its own hype once they learned that Nick went back on the show. They want their listeners to keep tuning in just like mags want to sell copy. They have a 50:50 chance of being right giggling so why not! 

Or someone younger, like Bella, told a friend Nick was going to meet Kaitlyn and their family might have another HTD and the story became distorted before reaching the radio peeps.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:01 am

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:

May or may not be true.
Ok, thanks.  I am just confused how they'd know that far in advance that Nick is having a HTD.  That really is a setup or something is off with it one way or another.

The radio station might just be creating its own hype once they learned that Nick went back on the show. They want their listeners to keep tuning in just like mags want to sell copy. They have a 50:50 chance of being right giggling so why not! 

Or someone younger, like Bella, told a friend Nick was going to meet Kaitlyn and their family might have another HTD and the story became distorted before reaching the radio peeps.
Oh so another version of that old telephone game where things get so out of wack and distorted by the time they come back around again. IMO, they did have their epi 7 RC today with that other tweet we had today. It will be interesting to see what RS comes up with tomorrow.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:51 am

ETA: Just listened to this show and it's actually from late march -- so had been previously discussed as a prediction -- sorry got confused thought we got another specific confirmation at this F4 stage....but it's from much earlier during filming[/quote]

The second link that I added (from yesterday's morning show) indicated that Elizabeth's sources confirmed Nick was in the F4.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:40 am

pitci wrote:This morning, 99.1 the Mix was telling viewers that Elizabeth's source (see bluwavz post above) was saying Nick made it to the Final 4.  They were discussing what venues they should visit.

http://media.991themix.com/a/104213693/where-will-the-bachelor-camera-go.htm?q=nick+bachelorette

ohh awesome thanks pitci!

yes

i'll post what I was gonna post originally -- F4 means the chemistry is real between them which is great cos remote/twitter flirting etc. vs. in person is a world of difference - that bodes VERY well for nick in my books :Nod: that both of them are feeling it and the intangibles are there which we didn't know/have confirmation of

what I was also gonna say is that kaitlyn would be adored by his fam and I do think she would be totally into them and their chaos just based on her personality.... I think she's much better of a fit with his family than Andi was who's much more wound up and "controlling" -- I can see Kaitlyn really just flowing with their vibe and gelling well with them including Bella who I'm excited to see again one year older and wiser Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:49 am

W
emusha wrote:
pitci wrote:This morning, 99.1 the Mix was telling viewers that Elizabeth's source (see bluwavz post above) was saying Nick made it to the Final 4.  They were discussing what venues they should visit.

http://media.991themix.com/a/104213693/where-will-the-bachelor-camera-go.htm?q=nick+bachelorette

yes

i'll post what I was gonna post originally -- F4 means the chemistry is real between them which is great cos remote/twitter flirting etc. vs. in person is a world of difference - that bodes VERY well for nick in my books :Nod: that both of them are feeling it and the intangibles are there which we didn't know/have confirmation of

what I was also gonna say is that kaitlyn would be adored by his fam and I do think she would be totally into them and their chaos just based on her personality.... I think she's much better of a fit with his family than Andi was who's much more wound up and "controlling" -- I can see Kaitlyn really just flowing with their vibe and gelling well with them including Bella who I'm excited to see again one year older and wiser Smiley

yes  To the bolded.
Chris, Maria t., and I think it's James Viall already follow Kaitlyn on Twitter and given what we know about Kaitlyn & Nick's tweet flirting, that has to count.  "Into them & their chaos" - wonderful phrase. I could definitely see that as well.  And... she must have made Nick laugh laugh by this point..  I can hardly wait to wait to hear that!

If Nick is falling in love with Kaitlyn, I think we are going to see something extraordinary.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:54 am

I take it Nick has never met Kaitlyn in person before he when on her show and if he gets to final 4, the if he makes it to final 3 count him as the winner.  Just my intutition talking.  He is not intended to be the bachelor so he will be the winner.  JMO of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:58 am

notarose wrote:W
emusha wrote:

yes

yes  To the bolded.
Chris, Maria t., and I think it's James Viall already follow Kaitlyn on Twitter and given what we know about Kaitlyn & Nick's tweet flirting, that has to count.  "Into them & their chaos" - wonderful phrase. I could definitely see that as well.  And... she must have made Nick laugh laugh by this point..  I can hardly wait to wait to hear that!

If Nick is falling in love with Kaitlyn, I think we are going to see something extraordinary.

Oh yes something extra ordinary and the producers would just be dancing a jig.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:05 am

notarose wrote:Dylan, in his interview, said that when there were 11 guys left he, Chris, and Brian were told one of them would likely be the next Bach and that Josh would probably be F1.  This leads me to conclude that Andi probably knew her final 4 and that their parents were made aware there was likely going to be a HTD.

Nick came in when there were 11 so if the pattern holds true, he was likely 1 of Kaitlyn's probably final 4 at that point and the Vialls were contacted.  I think this because the radio spot says "a few weeks ago". 

Would love it to be true though.  Fingers crossed that Nick & Kaitlyn are building a relationship.

I listened to the interview last week and I do not remember Dylan specially saying 11 were left. Doesn't mean he didn't say it, but i just don't remember him being that specific.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg