SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:54 pm

I think you are safe, Nutty.

Peanuts are actually a legume. --(Bean?) --ButterBean?

LoL, I'm done for the night.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

family - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:54 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:From last season:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2492-nick-viall-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-clues-no-discussion?highlight=peanut+butter

PEANUT BUTTER/RED WINE
Andi
- Why are Reese's peanut butter cups and red wine so good together? (July 2)
- Words of wisdom ... (image is the quote that ends with "prefer to fill it with red wine") (w/o July 7)
- Prepping for the "storm" and realizing I'm perfectly fine if the town is out milk as long as there's red wine. #SnowedOutAtlanta – February 11 (note: I included to show that Andi has a long love affair with red wine)

Nick
- Gosh I love peanut butter (w/o July 7)
- If you have a whole bottle of red wine. You'll end up with purple teeth. Now I know.#TheBachelorette – (w/o June 16)

Nick’s brother
- @jviall: When the bae says she doesn't like peanut butter. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/BOTuMS5pP3” (photo: Nick looking shocked during closing credits of FD)

BELLA “Little Interrogator/Little Peanut (i.e. future Andi?)”
Andi
- Who thinks Bella is a future lawyer in the making?!? Such a good little interrogator! #TheBachelorette (w/o July 7)

Nick
-Tonight, this little cutie puts Andi on hot seat, and does a little interrogating of her own.… http://instagram.com/p/qJ8RePMwzU/ (July 7)
-Catching up with this little peanut #family http://instagram.com/p/qP0c1zMwwB/  (July 9)

Oh my ... memories. I remember compiling that list!  I spent a Sunday afternoon last July comparing Elan, Andi, Nick and Josh's Twitter patterns (plus a few members of the Viall family) from way back before filming even started and created a 5-plus page document. WHen I was done I thought:

1. Nick was F1, without a doubt
2. Elan was fan of Nick but not so much Josh
3. Josh and Andi were simply not right for each other

So I got #3 right but that was about it. I have since deleted that document when I figured out that when it comes to Elan + Nick + Twitter = NOT a sleuthing friend.

But... here I go again ... just can't help myself  ... Nick tweeted nothing from November 7 and then came up for air 20 days later with this tweet:
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28   Thankful for family.. friends.. and peanut butter
4:54 PM - 27 Nov 2014

So either the guy really likes peanut butter (?!?!) or IMO it's code word for something something among the Viall boys. beatingheart

And now he is tweeting about a new kind of butter could mean NOTHING whatsoever or it has some hidden meaning known only amongst the Viall family.

Must. Walk. Away. From. TwitterNick. Need. Help. PullingMeBackIn.

The good old days!!! I was almost 99% sure Nick was NOT f1 but you and MURA got me into wishful thinking and I also tried to compile of list of SM clues that pointed  Nick to F1. I had fun though.  This time, I prepare myself for the worst if Nick is not f1 again.

rofl rofl rofl rofl
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:44 pm

More likely Nick is throwing nuts at us to make us nuttier.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:48 pm

emusha wrote:just for kicks and giggles here's my stream of consciousness about his butter tweets...
butter is much more of an abnormal topic than peanut butter IMHO but they are related cos peanut butter is a "butter".... giggling are these code words related??
As a topic - Many people are peanut butter enthusiasts and would talk about it in the way that others would about bacon...

other than 'peanut butter' ....any other kind of butter is not such an "enthusiast" topic...IMHO
Whatever it might mean I'm more seeing the fact that the weird tweeting pattern continues which is generally the case for nick when associated with the show. I don't see it necessarily as an indicator for where he's at with the show/kaitlyn... and it might even continue throughout the airing of this season

on the topic of sleuthing...as opposed to the kicks and giggles fodder from elan -- looking forward to sightings and photos etc. from HTD this coming week! :Nod:

ETA: btw comment on the favorites they're extremely generic esp the salesforce conf and the jurassic park ted talk one... giggling

Some of Kaitlyn's Vancouver friends refer to her as "bean"
Hockey reference: the regular season has ended and it's now the playoffs. cantstopl

yes Yes, bring on the pics as proof of something...anything.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:17 am

I saw this article and here is the link.  Don't remember RS saying Nick is one to watch though.  no idea

http://l.inq.cm/2024273/who-is-nick-viall-of-abcs-the-bachelorette-2015-season/

Reality Steve’s spoilers indicate that Nick definitely is one to keep an eye on in this spring season. Could Nick Viall score Kaitlyn Bristowe’s final rose?

I know I for one would sure like to see Nick be Kaitlyn's F1. beatingheart Hugesmile

family - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:22 am

Brill wrote:I saw this article and here is the link.  Don't remember RS saying Nick is one to watch though.  no idea

Reality Steve’s spoilers indicate that Nick definitely is one to keep an eye on in this spring season. Could Nick Viall score Kaitlyn Bristowe’s final rose?

I know I for one would sure like to see Nick be Kaitlyn's F1. beatingheart  Hugesmile  

I keep trying to not get excited about the possibility of Nick & Kaitlyn being a couple at the end of this.  
It's not working. I keep get exciting family - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 2292733854

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:47 am

High clap Now the board will be blown up tomorrow.  When will this air again ?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:27 am

Brill wrote:I saw this article and here is the link.  Don't remember RS saying Nick is one to watch though.  no idea

I know I for one would sure like to see Nick be Kaitlyn's F1. beatingheart  Hugesmile  

I would too. i've been pro Kanick before Bachelorette stuff surfaced. i don't recall RS making any comments about Nick being one to watch though it can be assumed anyway with his joining of the show the way he did....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:32 am

notarose wrote:

I keep trying to not get excited about the possibility of Nick & Kaitlyn being a couple at the end of this.  
It's not working. I keep get exciting family - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 2292733854

I know the feeling as the same thing happens to me. i would love it to be them at the end yet my past record for couples I root for doesn't exactly promote any promise for me laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:10 am

I guess another good thing about NOT watching the Bach is that I'm not rooting for Kaitlyn to find love (yet) since I don't 'know' her.... only hoping to see Nick happy....  If Nick and Kaitlyn are meant to be, fine, if not, I'll still get to see him on my tv.  And hopefully, this time around, he will have been more protective with his heart.  [insert fingers crossed emoji]
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:04 pm

nick_viall28 Studying the art of the selfie.
family - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 11176145_663990253744821_206447140_n
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:22 pm

^Where do you think it is? Could it be at the Art institute of Chicago when he had the date with JB? His outfit looks similar.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg