SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

snipped...

replied here.
NHL Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:17 am

Bringing this forward!

bluwavz wrote:
KDizzle wrote:The guy in the group rapping date with the beanie is in fact, Corey Stansell.  If you look at his spoiled profile on RS he's wearing the same stripped shirt on the rapping date in one of his pictures on his profile.

KDizzle, are these the pics you're talking about?

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 CA-xulgUQAA0d-u

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Corey8

Source: RS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward!

bluwavz wrote:
KDizzle wrote:The guy in the group rapping date with the beanie is in fact, Corey Stansell.  If you look at his spoiled profile on RS he's wearing the same stripped shirt on the rapping date in one of his pictures on his profile.

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 CA-xulgUQAA0d-u

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Corey8

I thought Corey was eliminated already?

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:59 am

MyWay143 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward!

bluwavz wrote:

I thought Corey was eliminated already?
Corey was actually eliminated in New York after this date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:35 am

How do we know that for sure, Auntie?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:24 am

Mr Write wrote:TB is staying Ireland for a second week. Currently filming in County Kerry.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Does anyone know if Sophienette is invited to anything in Ireland? All these years she has been a devoted fan and posting on this site.Now it's filming in Ireland. I know it's a large country but you never know!?!

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:22 pm

just2relax wrote:Does anyone know if Sophienette is invited to anything in Ireland?  All these years she has been a devoted fan and posting on this site.Now it's filming in Ireland.  I know it's a large country but you never know!?!

yes  I hope so!  Love her site and wonderful vids  cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:56 pm

notarose wrote:
just2relax wrote:Does anyone know if Sophienette is invited to anything in Ireland?  All these years she has been a devoted fan and posting on this site.Now it's filming in Ireland.  I know it's a large country but you never know!?!

yes  I hope so!  Love her site and wonderful vids  cheerleader

Nope... made contact and heard nothing :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Oh that is too bad and not very nice. I was really hoping you would be included in a date or something.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:43 pm

sophienette wrote:

Nope... made contact and heard nothing :tissuebox

Very not nice! Maybe there's a little hope you could catch them on their way back out at the end of this episode. In any case I hope they at least respond to you. Do they not realize how much you deserve this? And have earned it! So rude IMO if you do not hear back. Money was paid to help promote Dublin and you should be a part of that. Rant over. Cheers doll.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:How do we know that for sure, Auntie?
Corey isn't in the pics for SA so would of had to be eliminated before then. Since he was in NY, we can then say that he got eliminated in NY.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc