SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 30 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by sfrank Tue May 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Alrighty so now Chris and Whitney can begin the "real life" work of being together...good luck to them! I am surprised he was so emotional tonight. I would have thought he would have been more relieved to be done with the whole process and reunite with his fiance.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by lurker11 Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Imo of course he was emotional it's a draining emotional process. And he wanted to do well for dancing witney as well - as he kept noting this is her career. So I'm sure he was sad she was finished as well.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 10:15 pm

sfrank wrote:Alrighty so now Chris and Whitney can begin the "real life" work of being together...good luck to them! I am surprised he was so emotional tonight. I would have thought he would have been more relieved to be done with the whole process and reunite with his fiance.

I'm not surprised he was emotional at all...he's always been a pretty emotional guy to me. I would imagine he has a whole bunch of emotions right now and relief is probably one of them. I don't think you can go thru such an all consuming experience like this and not be at least a little sad that it's all over.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 05, 2015 10:19 pm

I think he is emotional maybe he wants to stay on the show . After all along being on the show he keeps saying the word mirror ball laugh out loud . But again I don't really pay attention how emotional he is but I am expecting something for him to atleast thanking Whitney and just say something about her since she has been with him all along and his cheerleader but nothing . He is very emotional and can't even say a word . I guess he really put his energy on this show plus the judges telling him he is the most improved contestant which is right . Maybe he took that word deeply and hoping he will atleast survive and be in the semi . Hey , 5th place is not that bad . That is a good run .

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Eb97c9
teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 9zt107teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Xgicucteamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Oaw2uvteamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 2pqw5k8teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 30szzauteamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 05, 2015 10:22 pm

lurker11 wrote:Imo of course he was emotional it's a draining emotional process. And he wanted to do well for dancing witney as well - as he kept noting this is her career. So I'm sure he was sad she was finished as well.

Sad, exhausted, still running on adrenalin and the whole gamut of  emotions that all of them go through on the show.  He said in an interview that he will sleep for three days after he is off the show, so don't plan on hearing from him any time soon.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 10:22 pm

I think he really was having the time of his life for the past couple of weeks. I guess it's a bit like camp. You're around all these cool people all day every day doing fun stuff and get sentimental when it ends. Well he'll be back for the finale anyway, I'm sure.

I can't wait to see if he goes back to normal life, or when. And if Whitney will be part of it. At least she tweeted a sweet message just now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch · 2m 2 minutes ago
I love you @souleschris! You impressed me each and every week with all you accomplished! You make me so proud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
lurker11 wrote:Imo of course he was emotional it's a draining emotional process. And he wanted to do well for dancing witney as well - as he kept noting this is her career. So I'm sure he was sad she was finished as well.

Sad, exhausted, still running on adrenalin and the whole gamut of  emotions that all of them go through on the show.  He said in an interview that he will sleep for three days after he is off the show, so don't plan on hearing from him any time soon.  giggling

Except for being on GMA tomorrow morning..... Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 pm

GMA! Forgot about that. That is a long trip for a brief show.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 pm

mindless wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:I realize SM isn't always the best evidence, but I find it odd that Whitney recently followed two random people on twitter who both tweeted that she and Chris have broken up. Just odd....

That's really strange. Maybe they were accidental follows?

Maybe she followed them so she could DM them and straighten them out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:33 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
mindless wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:I realize SM isn't always the best evidence, but I find it odd that Whitney recently followed two random people on twitter who both tweeted that she and Chris have broken up. Just odd....

That's really strange. Maybe they were accidental follows?

Maybe she followed them so she could DM them and straighten them out?

That would be kind of crazy, since pretty much everyone (even non-Bachelor viewers) is speculating why Chris's fiance hasn't been in the audience for weeks and many tabloids are reporting a breakup. It would be weird for her to pick two random girls out of everyone to straighten out, IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 05, 2015 11:44 pm

^^^ I agree and imo that would be ridiculous of whit. I am sure she has better things to do with her time. I was surprised that chris said nothing to/about Whit. Actually, I take that back, I am not surprised. I don't think chris wanted to leave. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu