SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 6:36 pm

That came sooner than I expected, but I knew in the my gut something was "off" with these two. Both Becca and Whitney can do a lot better than Prince Farming! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by lipsis Thu May 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Please discuss Kaitlyn's season in the appropriate threads. thank you mucho.

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Samuel10chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Samuel10 chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Family10chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Samuel15chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 28, 2015 6:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud oh boy, is Radar reliable? That is laughable.
I dont know, but we can "watch the feet." It'll become clear soon enough if he's courting the Hollywood press and making all sorts of red carpet appearances, for PR sake. Alternately - he could stay in Iowa and work at the farm management business and family farm holdings.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 28, 2015 6:44 pm

But, like, how will the farm survive? I thought he basically plowed it by hand instead of machinery or mules like in The Oregon Trail game? I'm perplexed.

Eta- autocorrect strikes again!

Last edited by Alanna on Thu May 28, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 6:44 pm

tigertiz wrote:
The Iowa farmer is now planning on living in Los Angeles full-time, and hopes to launch a career as a host.”His ego has grown out of control, and he now has a publicist, and manager!” a source previously told Radar. “He would love to become known as a host for big events.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelor-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-break-up-engagement-over/

:pullouthair: lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda rofl rofl rofl

I bet you anything he tries to reconnect with or contact Becca.  :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Alanna wrote:But, like, how will the farm survive? I thought he basically plowed it by hand instead of machinery or mules like in The Oregan Trail game? I'm perplexed.

cantstopl Good one!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 1f49c

chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 8367-910 chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 I_got_13 chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Another Jake the Fake in the making? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu May 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
The Iowa farmer is now planning on living in Los Angeles full-time, and hopes to launch a career as a host.”His ego has grown out of control, and he now has a publicist, and manager!” a source previously told Radar. “He would love to become known as a host for big events.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelor-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-break-up-engagement-over/

It wouldn't surprise me, but it will be interesting to see how she reacts to that if it comes to it.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 6:54 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I dont know, but we can "watch the feet."   It'll become clear soon enough if he's courting the Hollywood press and making all sorts of red carpet appearances, for  PR sake.  Alternately - he could stay in Iowa and work at the farm management business and family farm holdings.  
He could stay on the farm and do hosting. Like Wayne's World. He can pick one of the pigs and have him be his Garth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 6:54 pm

hmbach wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me, but it will be interesting to see how she reacts to that if it comes to it.

She should run for dear life!! :yes: I saw a different side to Farmer Chris post-show and it wasn't good. no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
I dont know, but we can "watch the feet."   It'll become clear soon enough if he's courting the Hollywood press and making all sorts of red carpet appearances, for  PR sake.  Alternately - he could stay in Iowa and work at the farm management business and family farm holdings.  
He could stay on the farm and do hosting. Like Wayne's World. He can pick one of the pigs and have him be his Garth.

Party on Chris! Party on Garth! chrissoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 6:59 pm

They made it 6months, that is success in this trainwreck of a show giggling . This show is a joke. Why would anyone wish anyone to get engaged on this show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu