SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 10:31 pm

OT :  Sorry becca fans, but I've always felt she was a game player. One of those women who loves to play hard to get in order to be chased. she clearly knew she would never make a commitment in such a short period of time, so why did she go on the show in the first place? Or perhaps she didn't really care for Chris in which case she should've eliminated herself earlier. Either way she took a spot away from someone who may have been more sincere. no no

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Rolly wrote:I always wondered if what attracted Chris to Becca is that he would never have her and that made her desirable. Whit was always sure about wanting him and ready to move and would do whatever it took to make it work. It takes two to make it work.

:yes: I never doubted Whitney in the relationship.  Althought, she never gave herself time to get to know him (in the limited time there was), IMHO.  She was so sure and set of becoming his better half from the moment the limo door opened.  It was Chris' actions or lack there of that always left me questioning things.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 10:41 pm

notarose wrote:Snipped...

I think it's great they didn't prolong their relationship.  Because of DWTS they really haven't had all that much time so likelihood is high there was no series of blowouts, just a solid decision of incompatibility.
Regarding the bolded: ITA with what you posted NR.  yes I am glad they didn't drag it out even longer.

When the combined "Bachelor/DWTS bubble" officially burst and real life arrived it is no surprise to me they've chosen to go their separate ways -- because they were seldom "together" these past 6 months. The only surprise to me was that they announced it so soon after DWTS ended.

At the end of the day, they hardly knew each other considering the overall amount of time they spent together... and what they did know about each other obviously wasn't enough to work with. As you said, just incompatibility at the end of the day.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Becca never liked him and never would have moved anywhere close to the farm. She flat out told him that. The fact that she was all-in the Bachelor bubble and still basically felt nothing says something. Plus, it seems like she's still tweeting her ex from before the show. I really doubt Chris/Becca would have lasted any longer. And same goes for Jade/Britt.

Chris is a player with a massive ego. He was so smug during Andi's season, but pretended he was such a nice guy. Just as bad as JPG, IMO.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu May 28, 2015 10:56 pm

How often when these couples return to the "real world" do they become something other than what they present themselves to be? As much as I liked them together, I liked what I saw of Chris less and less. IMO he appears to have let his pseudo-celebrity get to his head. At least Whitney came out of it with some new friends.

On a side note, Whitney's stay classy IG came out at about the same time as Kaitlyn's Ryan Seacrest interview (where she admitted to seeing the bachelor naked and she was naked too.) coincidence or no?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 28, 2015 11:03 pm

IrishGal wrote:OT :  Sorry becca fans, but I've always felt she was a game player. One of those women who loves to play hard to get in order to be chased. she clearly knew she would never make a commitment in such a short period of time, so why did she go on the show in the first place? Or perhaps she didn't really care for Chris in which case she should've eliminated herself earlier. Either way she took a spot away from someone who may have been more sincere. no no

I will have to disagree I do not see Becca as a game player. She went on the show like any other contestant and wanted to see if she could find love. To me she has been one of the most real contestants they have had. She had some sort of connection with Chris at the time but was not ready to be engaged to a man she really only spent a short time with. To me that is reality. She stayed out of the bubble and made the best decision for her. She has been a great friend to Whitney and will have her support through this. She is a sincere great friend and woman. IMO IF Becca was not on this show it would of really been boring. She brought a certain spark to this show that it needed . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu May 28, 2015 11:05 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:How often when these couples return to the "real world" do they become something other than what they present themselves to be?  As much as I liked them together, I liked what I saw of Chris less and less. IMO he appears to have let his pseudo-celebrity get to his head. At least Whitney came out of it with some new friends.

On a side note, Whitney's stay classy IG came out at about the same time as Kaitlyn's Ryan Seacrest interview (where she admitted to seeing the bachelor naked and she was naked too.)  coincidence or no?

Yes quite possibly after this interview she decided to watch her season.
plotting :bigsigh:

I dont care what anybody says but IMO it is best to watch with your F1 all episodes so that the lead can walk her through what they were going through. What was hot air and what was real. Talk about it get angery ask questions. DONE!

We are human and when we get angry (that is not a good time to watch for the first time a highly edited and produced show)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 28, 2015 11:06 pm

:bigsmile: As Chris embarks on his new career on June 13th at iPlay_America (which appears to be a game and family fun center) it will be interesting how many people will "pay" to come see him.  Hahaha....  hehehe  Chris has zero chance of becoming a host or actor or anything other than a reality tv has been. teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 3806527698  High clap  Chris seemed to drink the kool aid while on Dancing with the Stars and come to believe he is on the A list. rofl   Delusional.  :crazed   I do not think any women who were on his season of the Bachelor would give him the time of day now.  🚋  If Chris tries to connect with anyone it will be Witney Carson. IMO whipped   Clearly, I am not a Chris fan anymore.  teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 2292733854  I appreciate the people on this show who stay true to who they represent themselves to be!! :cutesmile!:   I really like that Becca and Kaitlyn are showing their support for Whitney. cheerleader   Good luck to all the girls...particularly Whitney! thumbsup :cutesmile!: :bigsmile:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 11:12 pm

Seabear wrote::bigsmile: As Chris embarks on his new career on June 13th at iPlay_America (which appears to be a game and family fun center) it will be interesting how many people will "pay" to come see him.  Hahaha....  hehehe  Chris has zero chance of becoming a host or actor or anything other than a reality tv has been. teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 3806527698  High clap  Chris seemed to drink the kool aid while on Dancing with the Stars and come to believe he is on the A list. rofl   Delusional.  :crazed   I do not think any women who were on his season of the Bachelor would give him the time of day now.  🚋  If Chris tries to connect with anyone it will be Witney Carson. IMO whipped   Clearly, I am not a Chris fan anymore.  teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 2292733854  I appreciate the people on this show who stay true to who they represent themselves to be!! :cutesmile!:   I really like that Becca and Kaitlyn are showing their support for Whitney. cheerleader   Good luck to all the girls...particularly Whitney! thumbsup :cutesmile!: :bigsmile:
JMO, but I think a lot less people will come to see Chris now. I think with his actions on DWTS and this breakup less people will want to come and see him. If he and Whitney were still together and she came along, it would have been a much bigger draw... But that is not a reason to stay together. teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Saw this coming a mile away.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 28, 2015 11:20 pm

I think ultimately Becca got what she wanted, to be Instagram famous and rub elbows with the likes of Andi Dorfman and Michelle Money laugh out loud I do like the girl, she is an unabashed card carrying member of Bachelor nation. More power to her.

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 11:26 pm

IrishGal wrote:OT :  Sorry becca fans, but I've always felt she was a game player. One of those women who loves to play hard to get in order to be chased. she clearly knew she would never make a commitment in such a short period of time, so why did she go on the show in the first place? Or perhaps she didn't really care for Chris in which case she should've eliminated herself earlier. Either way she took a spot away from someone who may have been more sincere. no no

Or maybe she liked him, but just wasn't in love with him and ready to promise to spend the rest of her life with him? Pretty realistic for someone you've been on -~4-5 dates with. And, if we're being honest, everything she proposed to Chris (long-distance relationship, take it one step at a time) was what he/Whitney ended up doing. Her original statement to have babies and move to IA ASAP just didn't happen and was totally unrealistic and lacking in practicality.

FTR, becca never said she would never move to the farm. She said "if I'm in love, I'll
Move anywhere". Would she have? Who knows, but it's unfair to say that she herself said she would never move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu