SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by sbolduc Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:54 pm

leselihau wrote:I've heard that Roberto turned it down, but I don't think that's ever been clarified clearly and I don't know how serious the offer was as I'm sure there were several others being offered the gig at the same time.

I think Chris L is the only one that has confirmed that he turned the offer down.

Reid also turned it down, both he and MF have indicated this in interviews. I believe MF alluded to Reid being first choice over Jake in a 20/20 interview.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:56 pm

REID!!! beatingheart

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:56 pm

sbolduc wrote:
leselihau wrote:I've heard that Roberto turned it down, but I don't think that's ever been clarified clearly and I don't know how serious the offer was as I'm sure there were several others being offered the gig at the same time.

I think Chris L is the only one that has confirmed that he turned the offer down.

Reid also turned it down, both he and MF have indicated this in interviews. I believe MF alluded to Reid being first choice over Jake in a 20/20 interview.

WOAH you mean that ridiculous debacle of a season that set of a chain reaction of ridiculous TB associated shows/ bach pad could have been stopped? I bet MF loved it tho.... Jake was ratings galore, right?

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:REID!!!  beatingheart

hahaha if it is allowed to ask in this thread -- my guess is a majority of people who like nick also liked reid in Jill's season?

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:58 pm

sbolduc wrote:

OMG ... don't tease! Jake's season was the worst E V E R. Fleiss should have worked harder for Reid.

Roberto is a total hottie. I think ABC would have jumped at chance to land him.

As far as Nick as next Bachelor ... stay tuned, right?! question
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 pm

emusha wrote:

hahaha if it is allowed to ask in this thread -- my guess is a majority of people who like nick also liked reid in Jill's season?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: bestbud!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:00 pm

emusha wrote:

:yes: Reid, Chris L and Nick are prob my all time favourites
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:06 pm

cheerleader  I'm  cheerleader So  cheerleader  Excited! 

I think Nick is in the best format, in this franchise, to suit his personality... on The Bette. 

He doesn't give a hoot about celebrityship ( he didn't attend events with Brian, Dylan, or Marquel - all friends of his and none really famewhores either) or any events anywhere except for 2 local lowkey charity events and speaking to a college class about SM - which links his TV appearance and his SalesForce work. I think a lead needs to enjoy all the posing and events enough to put their job/life on hold. Nothing really negative in enjoying that but Nick hasn't been taking anything from the hand so it appears to not have been a priority for his time.

Last season, he was singularity focused on the girl and that is where he shines.  I just can't see him working a room of women and feeding off of being hunted instead of (as Sue has said) being the hunter. He also often looked annoyed by the guy drama in the house and can't see him choosing to tolerate the kind of drama that Chris experienced. Good for Chris.  He showed much patience.

Josh Murray is the one to beat IMO.  He has already planted the seed.  There looks to be several excellent choices from this season for next Bach based on sluething here so it will be an exciting horse race.

Whit, I agree :yes:

cantstopl  Sue & Sophienette!
#fiancetypestuff :detective

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:06 pm

bestbud! hey friends!

I'll say tho very few people outside of Jill liked Ed on her season, so Reid was liked by many giggling

On the topic of nick -- I can see him turn it down but I also can see him take it up -- he won't be afraid to, after all he wanted to be a rockstar (in a past life) right? haha. I don't think he's craving the limelight much but I do like that he's unpredictable  teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 2498057887
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:15 pm

emusha wrote:

I must be the odd ball because I loved Reid on Jill's season and I do not like Nick at all.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:18 pm

emusha wrote:

Ed
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:19 pm

I don't see Nick as the Bachelor either. He seems to have tunnel vision when it comes to women. He had trouble getting over his previous ex and then Andi. I don't think he's the type who's able to stay "open" to several love interests at the same time. He's the type to see something he likes and go after it without letting anything distract him. Case in point, going after Kaitlyn despite all the hurdles involved. A Bachelor lead kind of guy would've been like "oh well, there's more fish in the sea". JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite