SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 10, 2015 7:50 pm

emusha wrote:bringing this over from the fan forum per moderator request to stay on topic for "FAN" things Smiley

chasingpavements wrote:I'm trying not to get my hopes up (remember how some of us Becca fans thought that she had won because she looked so happy in her post-filming picture?), but I'm really, really, REALLY hoping that Nick is F1 and it's hard not to see this picture as support of that. It would be really hard to see Nick get his heart broken again, especially since I actually think that Kaitlyn is good enough for him, unlike someone else. 
ohh that's interesting!! I didn't follow last season very closely - I can see where Becca being happy makes a lot of sense since she really wasn't that into CS anyways... by that logic maybe Nick thought he'd be totally into K but then had a great set of vacations and a fab time hanging with her and the guys and the producers then they mutually decided they weren't feeling it and he's now in his post-vacay glow happy face? I can see that happening...though the tired face doesn't make too much sense if he was sequestered and therefore well-rested...maybe if he was overly rested then he's still yet to get "alert" look back...
and he's still in overly rested sleepy look mode

Becca just seems like a really happy person to me. laugh out loud. I think it did help for her that she didn't fall in love with Chris so the effect of the "dumping" was less hurtful, if at all. Nick looking happy the way he did in that pic does not prove beyond any doubt that he is F1 but it definitely is a positive sign that can be stashed away in a possible Pro Final 1 column for him.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Californiaqueen Sun May 10, 2015 11:45 pm

SueSt wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yes he looks happy but to me not concrete evidence that he is F1. I was in the camp of those that thought he was the best fit for Andi. And honestly until plane-gate / video-gate, I thought he was F1. There was a pic he took at his friend's house right after filming Andi's season holding a baby & he looked so happy, alas it was not to be.

For me I will be looking at Sharleen's blog closely this season, even though she has said she blogs spoiler free; I can't imagine Sharleen not knowing the outcome this time since Nick is her friend. Also I will be looking at what Nick posts on SM, he was so in love with Andi & his SM was very telling then.

Good post mercieme...  IA, no evidence yet, just happy to see him looking happy.
I thought Nick was F1 even after plane-gate, their connection to me was undeniable...
Since I didn't watch the Bach, I have no connection to K... and look forward to watching a love story with open eyes...
whether Nick is F1 or not.

Haha same, I was holding on to hope till the end that the video was staged or something. It was so obvious to me that their connection was on another level. I couldn't imagine how she could let that go. I really think Andi made the biggest mistake and let go of something real. Nick deserves better anyways, but still sad.
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Whether Nick's F1 or not I'm happy, since he doesn't seem too broken up about the outcome. If he wasn't the one, then it just wasn't meant to be. I do think it was his to lose though. The biggest issue with this whole show is that the lead only spends 3-4 days max with any of the contestants and that's not enough time to really get to know anyone. I'm not convinced that Nick and Kaitlyn met before the season, but he still had the advantage of already being on Kaitlyn's radar. I'm sure she knew quite a lot about him just from seeing him on TV, following his SM and having mutual acquaintances. She must've liked what she saw since she let him join and kept him around for several episodes at least. He also went on he show again specifically for her and proved he was willing to take risks for her, which is pretty impressive. The other guys might be lovely, but that's a lot of catching up to do in a few short days. Kaitlyn doesn't strike me as the type to fall in love at first sight either, I think she's more realistic than that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 12:33 am

mercieme wrote:Yes he looks happy but to me not concrete evidence that he is F1. I was in the camp of those that thought he was the best fit for Andi. And honestly until plane-gate / video-gate, I thought he was F1. There was a pic he took at his friend's house right after filming Andi's season holding a baby & he looked so happy, alas it was not to be.

For me I will be looking at Sharleen's blog closely this season, even though she has said she blogs spoiler free; I can't imagine Sharleen not knowing the outcome this time since Nick is her friend. Also I will be looking at what Nick posts on SM, he was so in love with Andi & his SM was very telling then.

I don't know if that would be the best indicator, because she's certainly better friends with Andi and was so when her season was airing. Yet, she was still team Nick for most of the season, thought he was the frontrunner, and wasn't too complimentary of Josh (I forget the exact quote, but said that he reminded her of a used-car salesman or something like that). She said that she had avoided spoilers from Andi on purpose to stay impartial for her blog and I guess I believe her! If she continues with the blog, I doubt she would change that game-plan. I also don't think that her friendship with Nick is THAT close and just seems exaggerated because of SM, but I might be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 2:06 am

I agree that Sharleen isn't that close with Nick - I don't think we'll know for sure cos of the foilers this season unless there's some visual evidence about the outcome. IMHO this will make for an interesting season. I'm a big believer in body language and I read great relaxed and content vibes from Nick. that means he's happy whatever the outcome and it bodes well for him being F1 or being happy with how things ended.

I actually think K is such a hoot to be around all the guys will likely enjoy themselves while they're on the show...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 2:53 am

I'm so glad to see how Nick looks in that new picuture!!! Agreed with most of you, he looks relaxed and his eyes smile too!!

I hope he's F1, Kaitlyn seems to be his ideal match on paper. If he's happy because he's in love, then perfect. If he doesnt get the girl or they dont really connect, then it's still all good that to see him happy.

I really cannot bear another heartbreak season for Nick, guess my heart is weaker than Nick himself. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 11, 2015 8:22 am

I have no clue at this point if he is F1. I do think he looks happy, regardless of the outcome.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Nick posted a pic on instagram of he and his Mom together.  He's so cute and he still has the beard...it looks good on him. Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 11, 2015 5:02 pm

^photo posted in fan thread already

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Ok, thanks.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 6:32 pm

I wonder when they are gonna say something about Nick this season? intesesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 11, 2015 6:36 pm

I would think not until the next episode as far as divulging "who" is coming back. TPTB may give a hint that someone is barging in mid-season, but I don't think they will come out and let the audience know until the episode coming up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite