SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamViall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 pm

whipsnapper wrote:Thanks GA for the info and the pic of Chicago and the bridges/little boats. Did you notice the filter that Nick used on this #Chicagonights pic? It is a distinctive one, kind of grainy. It is the same filter he used last season when he posted the pic of he and Andi out on their secret rendevous nightime walk where they ended up tree kissing. He posted that at the time the episode aired I believe. Could Kaitlyn have been with him on this #Chicagonights walk?

IG @nick_viall28 11 months ago
caption as follows ==>
Don't hate the player. Hate lax security measures #loveismischief #willingtobesneakyforlove #thebachelorette
https://instagram.com/p/p5PkYNsw0g/

It looks like a Snapweed filter.  He has used it a few times before as well as an HDR filter. 
If there is a connection between this latest pic and and old one I don't see it as an Andi connection
Rather it would be this pic which he captioned "Chicago Nights"

TeamViall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 <a href=TeamViall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 46305040-F226-4234-AFFA-367B29389187_zpseo5ecqra
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/794558022586403953_28313266

This particular pic looks to be taken at the same location as his vid appearance here

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

TeamViall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 1:06 pm

^^^So that little video with Cathy Kelley and Danny Hoyt is a treat. I finally watched it and wow ... Nick really does appear to be crushing on Kaitlyn. He is totally adorable. And then to see Brooks and Graham too! Be still my beating heart.

It will be really really interesting to listen to AfterBuzz this season as Danny H is a huge Kaitlyn fan who even said that he might go on the show for her. He was also a big Nick supporter and shared that he & Nick followed each other on Twitter and shared private messages plus snapchats during the season. Danny did a very good job of making listeners think he knew something so I took that as a clue that Nick could be F1. Maybe I was grasping ... okay probably I was grasping for clues ... but Danny picked Nick as F1 while the rest of the cast was overwhelming team Josh and Cathy was vocally anti-Nick.

Will be interesting to see what the AfterBuzz cast reveals this season because the majority (Cathy and JC, in particular) usually pick the winner.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Yes, there are two reviewers that have a personal relationship with Nick - Danny and Sharleen.  It will be interesting to see how they navigate that. 

Aside:  Danny met up with Nick on the weekend of ATFR.  They took a pic together.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Nick most likely walks over a specific bridge on Kinzie St daily to get from his apartment to work.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm

So what did RS say about who is not F1?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Cecilia wrote:So what did RS say about who is not F1?

RS is still stalling, he is waiting till Monday to release all he knows including who the F1 is. RS just wants the biggest hit on his site on Monday so the mags can run with his spoiler before the show starts, what a clever man he is Rolling Eyes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 14, 2015 1:55 pm

But what did RS say on Periscope and how can I listen to that?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Cecilia wrote:But what did RS say on Periscope and how can I listen to that?

RS tweeted the link out to his followers according to posters here that follow him. So you can check RS's Twitter out for the link? Supposedly the dialogue on Periscope is archived for 48 hours.

The report back from posters that listened to him live is in the thread link below. Specifically regarding Nick, RS said he went back on the show because he loves attention; no clue how RS knows this.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2947p60-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-4-media-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 14, 2015 2:31 pm

Thank you! I'm listening now so I will let y'all know if there is anything else....
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 3:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
Cecilia wrote:But what did RS say on Periscope and how can I listen to that?

RS tweeted the link out to his followers according to posters here that follow him. So you can check RS's Twitter out for the link? Supposedly the dialogue on Periscope is archived for 48 hours.

The report back from posters that listened to him live is in the thread link below. Specifically regarding Nick, RS said he went back on the show because he loves attention; no clue how RS knows this.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2947p60-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-4-media-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

Apparently he doesn't speculate so Nick MUST have told him. Smiley

The pot calling kettle black.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 14, 2015 3:45 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^So that little video with Cathy Kelley and Danny Hoyt is a treat. I finally watched it and wow ... Nick really does appear to be crushing on Kaitlyn. He is totally adorable. And then to see Brooks and Graham too! Be still my beating heart.

It will be really really interesting to listen to AfterBuzz this season as Danny H is a huge Kaitlyn fan who even said that he might go on the show for her. He was also a big Nick supporter and shared that he & Nick followed each other on Twitter and shared private messages plus snapchats during the season. Danny did a very good job of making listeners think he knew something so I took that as a clue that Nick could be F1. Maybe I was grasping ... okay probably I was grasping for clues ... but Danny picked Nick as F1 while the rest of the cast was overwhelming team Josh and Cathy was vocally anti-Nick.

Will be interesting to see what the AfterBuzz cast reveals this season because the majority (Cathy and JC, in particular) usually pick the winner.  

...as was Danny. Hindsight is always 20/20 MVmom. We trusted our instincts based on the overwhelming evidence and like our boy, were fooled. I have great hope that Nick's going to play differently this time around (require confirmations, etc...) AND will hopefully have a partner that respects him enough to be honest regardless of whether they end up together or not.

JC liked Nick, but saw Andi's connection with Josh more. I think he'll be a fair bell weather of N&K's connection. I'm actually more interested in Cathy's perspective this time around since as you note, she was not really pro-Nick. Time will tell...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 3:46 pm

He(RS) is our own haus alte jungfer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite