SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womenrock - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Is that pic truely Kaitlyn or as someone else said, maybe Josh and Andi?

Someone posted that it's Kaitlyn's jacket from her Twitter profile pic. Also Andi & Josh are kaput.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

womenrock - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Actually forget what I said about the timing. In that post about her alarm being set at 3 AM, she answered to someone that she has an international flight at 6 AM, meaning she went through Phoenix or Seattle. There are million flights to LA from those every day, so no idea when she landed. There was one at 16:08, so perhaps it was a current tweet. no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:03 pm

CMIIW...Didn't Andi sport a hat similar to that one when she and Josh returned from Mexico after a safe house visit? I seem to recall that hat and Josh wearing a shirt like that on a previous tweet. That was so long ago, I can't be sure.

But my first instinct was it was an old photo of them.

Similarly, since Sean and Cat were interviewed by that radio station and he mentioned the words "bachelor and bachelorette," could the person who tweeted that picture have mistakenly thought that this was this year's bachelor and not an old one?

Thinking out loud...
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:06 pm

I do think the girl in the pic is Kaitlyn. I have no clue where she came from or when but that does definitely look like Kaitlyn IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 pm

That jacket is too distinctive for Andi to happen to have it imo. If you enlarge the pic you can see it's Kaitlyn and I don't know the guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Andi is at a charity event in NYC today. It's not her.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1h1 hour ago
Honored to be a part of @dressforsuccess's charity event! Love everything they stand for. #womenrock
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:10 pm

It is Kaitlyn and the guy is producer, Todd Snyder.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Looked like it was a photo of Kaitlyn and Snyder. Good call, Julychild.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:14 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I do think the girl in the pic is Kaitlyn. I have no clue where she came from or when but that does definitely look like Kaitlyn IMO.

That is Kaitlyn because she has boots on and Andi had flats on in the picture of her and Josh plus Andi didn't have a blanket. But it does look like Andi and Josh from far.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:17 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I do think the girl in the pic is Kaitlyn. I have no clue where she came from or when but that does definitely look like Kaitlyn IMO.

That is Kaitlyn because she has boots on and Andi had flats on in the picture of her and Josh plus Andi didn't have a blanket.  But it does look like Andi and Josh from far.

Plus Josh is in Toronto so ...

Snyder and Bristowe it is. :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Ok from what I can tell from her Twitter she came from Calgary to LA ..spontaneous trip...for all we know Kaitlyn could have been on same flight hence picking up at same baggage carousel? Need to check what time flight pa from Calgary came into LAX..Looks like west jet flight landed at 12 39 local la time...there's your time window.. Gate 2 25 ..now of course no idea which baggage carousels lined up together..but there is your time window at lax just around 12:40 ..

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 pm

Kiltburn wrote:Ok from what I can tell from her Twitter she came from Calgary to LA ..spontaneous trip...for all we know Kaitlyn could have been on same flight hence picking up at same baggage carousel? Need to check what time flight pa from Calgary came into LAX..Looks like west jet flight landed at 12 39 local la time...there's your time window.. Gate 2 25 ..now of course no idea which baggage carousels lined up together..but there is your time window at lax just around 12:40 ..

She flew through Phoenix or Seattle, so no way of knowing when she landed. Smiley Unless someone's brave enough to ask ofc.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM