SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambritt - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Since there isn't much going on figured I'd bring over some of the info from RS if that's ok -- happy to remove if not...

"-We know in episode 5 in San Antonio, Ben Higgins and Shawn Booth got 1-on-1 dates because those were spoiled as they were happening. That’s the first episode of the season that has two 1-on-1 dates in it. Episodes 2, 3, and 4 only had one each, which is something I can’t remember them doing anytime recently.
-The rose ceremony in New York was held at Citi Field. Almost positive that’s the first rose ceremony ever held in a baseball stadium.
-Off the top of my head without looking at my notes, I can think of at least 3 instances where a guy got a rose and was safe in an episode, only to be gone the next episode." 
- Source RS

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 04, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited per albean99's request - thanks for the tip!)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

teambritt - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2015 3:38 pm

^ Does anyone know the 3 instances?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 04, 2015 3:43 pm

It's fine to bring something but please use quotes around it and say "source RS", emusha. When you copy something from his site it will automatically put in his link which we don't allow so just delete that part.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 04, 2015 3:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:
People magazine @people  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
Are you #TeamBritt or #TeamKaitlyn? We have an exclusive first look at #TheBachelorette photos http://peoplem.ag/NdjcK3B  

teambritt - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Bachelorette-2-435

teambritt - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Bachelorette-3-435

Britt's dress is a joke. Again! Sheesh.

And what's up with Kaitlyn and her sparkly numbers that all look the same?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 04, 2015 3:51 pm

The budget for dresses must be really small with two to dress.  I am thinking the designer  paid the show to make Britt wear that awful dress, rather than show paying for the dress.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 04, 2015 3:57 pm

It may be that Britt just likes pageant type dresses. Kaitlyn seems to wear dresses that are her style so maybe Britt does too misguided though it is. That purse is hideous. :shocked!:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2015 4:00 pm

KB_Mom wrote:The budget for dresses must be really small with two to dress.  I am thinking the designer  paid the show to make Britt wear that awful dress, rather than show paying for the dress.
giggling  I do like Britt's dress, just doesn't need the boxing glove/samurai obi bow/unnecessary taffeta baggage/crime scene evidence of purse snatching/chastity belt.  Wonder why she keeps saying yes to the dress? 

50 shades of gray cray ... and a lot of it. rofl

Agree, Kaitlyn's gunmetal gray is a straight shooter and in keeping with Chris' season.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 4:30 pm

notarose wrote:^ Does anyone know the 3 instances?
my guess is this happened early on and it involved the guys that walked out...didn't we find out that 5 guys walked out??
seems like a drama-filled season!

on the other hand i find the info about the number of 1-1 being less than usual for the first 3 epis after the CP very intriguing

"We know in episode 5 in San Antonio, Ben Higgins and Shawn Booth got 1-on-1 dates because those were spoiled as they were happening. That’s the first episode of the season that has two 1-on-1 dates in it. Episodes 2, 3, and 4 only had one each, which is something I can’t remember them doing anytime recently."

it seems like they were dragging their feet in the beginning which is apparently abnormal behavior for them -- but why?? 
the fact that ben and shawn -- apparently part of F3?? got 1-1 dates in san antonio e5 is also really curious to me cos that's exactly the episode nick joined the show! when we consider that they weren't doing more than a single 1-1 in each episode till then it gets even more curious... then thinking about the fact that these two strong enough contenders to get to F3 got the 1-1 the same week -- I'm starting to sound like a crazy conspiracy theory lady to myself right now -- are the dots are connecting too well for this to be a coincidence or am I imagining things??  
:detective 
(or is this what happens when we're running dry on info? stupid teambritt - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 2292733854)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon May 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Nick is pretty active on twitter today. Not looking great for final two, IMO. Just basing this off of past season activity, nothing more, nothing less.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Does "all out of bubble gum" mean he's out of the bubble? Say it ain't so!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2015 5:21 pm

remockered wrote:Nick is pretty active on twitter today.  Not looking great for final two, IMO.  Just basing this off of past season activity, nothing more, nothing less.

The activity, tweets and favs, combined are loaded with sexual references/innuendos.
#salty

I'm gonna pass on translating this one
#disneychannel giggling

https://us.beamly.com/tv-news/2015/05/04/bachelorette-sticks-fifty-shades-grey-theme-new-photos/?utm_source=twittertweet&utm_medium=unpaid&utm_campaign=bachelorettefamily

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon May 04, 2015 6:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:
People magazine @people  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
Are you #TeamBritt or #TeamKaitlyn? We have an exclusive first look at #TheBachelorette photos http://peoplem.ag/NdjcK3B  

teambritt - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Bachelorette-2-435

teambritt - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Bachelorette-3-435
y

Britt: "Gee a belt would really pull together this gown"
Kaitlyn: "Here you go Britt - tie my favorite wrap around your waist and it'll look fantastic :uptonogood "
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM