SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed May 06, 2015 7:34 pm

I don't think the lead has a lot of control over what is in that contract unless it is someone who they are desperate to get (like Emily- they had to make allowance for her or I don't think she would have done it)... and that's the point- you have to be willing to walk and they have to really to want you.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by lipsis Wed May 06, 2015 8:00 pm

@RealitySteve: (UPDATE):The "Bachelorette" finale is not this wknd as first reported. It's over. Filming ended 3 days ago. Told u this season was different

paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10 paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Family10paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel15paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm

The FRC was Sunday, May 3rd?  It must have been at the mansion where the filming/trucks were seen on Saturday.  IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 8:06 pm

What on earth?? So Nick's "Can't sleep. Won't sleep." was a pre-FRC tweet? And the bubble gum tweet means he got dumped? Or chosen? I need to knowww!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 06, 2015 8:07 pm

mindless wrote:What on earth?? So Nick's "Can't sleep. Won't sleep." was a pre-FRC tweet? And the bubble gum tweet means he got dumped? Or chosen? I need to knowww!
That's how I feel too  hissyfit
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:08 pm

What does the wrestling tweet mean then?  Why would the bubble gum tweet means getting dumped? Wouldn't it means he is still in the bubble because he has to hide until the final?

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed May 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Whaaaaaa???!!! Okay. RS got me this time. I'm actually surprized. Means there was no missing week? They flipped the order and HTDs were last? Or what?

A lot of misinformation out there...no kidding!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 06, 2015 8:12 pm

FRC at the mansion mimics Byron's/Mary's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 06, 2015 8:16 pm

If FRC was last Sunday, can we assume Kaitlyn is somewhere with her F1 this week?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:21 pm

She would still be at the mansion or the safe house.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 06, 2015 8:23 pm

How long are the lead and F1 usually together ATFR?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM