SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jlccaz Thu May 14, 2015 6:33 pm

They aren't well matched. That's my story on all these couples at this point. It's a highly flawed, if well intentioned, process. Maybe the obscurity of Season 1 helped those couples find their compatibility zones, but these three seem doomed sooner rather than later.

There isn't enough time left to "fix" Sean/Davina in two weeks. I see them cutting their losses first opportunity. If the other two couples make it past the 6 week mark, I don't see them going past 6 months, much less permanent commitment.

That spoiler to that effect fits to me: S/D say no, Jess/R say yes but fail, and maybe Jaclyn and Ryan are still hanging in there or maybe not but they are friends.

Would be more fun to be wrong about that. Happy endings are more fun!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Just saaw a commerical with Davina saying how would you feel if you are laying in bed with a guy and he don't even try to touch you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 9:58 pm

reason wrote:Just saaw a commerical with Davina saying how would you feel if you are laying in bed with a guy and he don't even try to touch you?
I'd think I'd been married to him for over 36 yrs.  partytime

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu May 14, 2015 9:58 pm

reason wrote:Just saaw a commerical with Davina saying how would you feel if you are laying in bed with a guy and he don't even try to touch you?
This is just too much. This season is just exhausting me.
Flat out depressing.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu May 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
I'd think I'd been married to him for over 36 yrs.  partytime
LOL!!!! cantstopl cantstopl

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Thu May 14, 2015 10:41 pm

The same commercial has Sean saying. . I'm a very sexual person and we haven't even consummated our marriage. It makes me want to vomit. Guess his "ladiesman" skills aren't up to par

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Thu May 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Oops I'm mistaken it's a different commercial

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Fri May 15, 2015 12:45 am

Davina's fed up and getting more and more blatant about it. Her current pleasure trip to Mexico just about shouts on her SM she's there without Sean. In her Instagram on 5/13 (instagram.com/p/2ox3Zvv0hL/), she answers to a comment:

tkurtich: "It wasn't worth watching. Obviously Dr. Cilona is worshipping Sean. The whole thing is blatantly obvious. My advice for you- RUN!

davinanyc: "@tkurtich Hmmmm...you've got some strong intuition, my friend

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 15, 2015 4:09 am

Whistler wrote:Davina's fed up and getting more and more blatant about it. Her current pleasure trip to Mexico just about shouts on her SM she's there without Sean. In her Instagram on 5/13 (instagram.com/p/2ox3Zvv0hL/), she answers to a comment:

tkurtich: "It wasn't worth watching. Obviously Dr. Cilona is worshipping Sean. The whole thing is blatantly obvious. My advice for you- RUN!

I don't like her but I agree with her on this point. Dr C obviously has a thing for Sean.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 15, 2015 4:55 am

watchTV3 wrote:
Whistler wrote:Davina's fed up and getting more and more blatant about it. Her current pleasure trip to Mexico just about shouts on her SM she's there without Sean. In her Instagram on 5/13 (instagram.com/p/2ox3Zvv0hL/), she answers to a comment:

I don't like her but I agree with her on this point. Dr C obviously has a thing for Sean.
Smiley

I am Reallly trying to figure out how Dr C was favoring sean in the last episode. Wasn't Dr C right that Davina was self sabotaging her marriage? Didn't Davina agree with Dr C that she might have been seeing red flags when there are none. Are we saying he is partial for writing the evaluation on the other blog. He also wrote evaluations on Jason, Jaime and Courtney last season. Davina needs to start taking responsibility for her actions and act professional. Treat this as a growth experience and learn from it instead of always playing the blame game/victim.

BTW, Davina should learn how to act right on SM. She favorite a mean tweet on twitter abt Dr C. For a 34yr old, she acts Really immature. So if you don't agree with your boss about the way a project is being handled, Do you go to the company website to bash ur manager? She makes it very hard for me to root for her.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 8:34 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:

Smiley

I am Reallly trying to figure out how Dr C was favoring sean in the last episode. Wasn't Dr C right that Davina was self sabotaging her marriage? Didn't Davina agree with Dr C that she might have been seeing red flags when there are none. Are we saying he is partial for writing the evaluation on the other blog. He also wrote evaluations on Jason, Jaime and Courtney last season. Davina needs to start taking responsibility for her actions and act professional. Treat this as a growth experience and learn from it instead of always playing the blame game/victim.

BTW, Davina should learn how to act right on SM. She favorite a mean tweet on twitter abt Dr C. For a 34yr old, she acts Really immature. So if you don't agree with your boss about the way a project is being handled, Do you go to the company website to bash ur manager? She makes it very hard for me to root for her.

I completely agree Ruqi! She's a piece of work! Heck, I felt Dr. C was more on her side during that session..he told Sean no matter how many times she shuts you down he needs to keep coming back. I'm sure that's not an easy job for Sean. I'm very disappointed in her SM behavior. Thought she would have learned her lesson with all of the negative comments she's been getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 15, 2015 8:38 am

^ ITA. It looks like he really was on her side. Its very hard for anyone to keep coming back after getting harsh criticism.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat