SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Mon May 25, 2015 12:09 pm

My dh only watches non-romance reality. Even apart from that there's watching and then there's beyond that like what we do here. Many if not most viewers don't go online and see the comments. I would never want my sons to go on any of these shows. affraid

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Vestirse Mon May 25, 2015 3:14 pm

MikeyBlue wrote:He overly sexualizes women and wants to be seen as a womanizer. It's very disgusting and uncomfortable. He doesn't act on it. It is all a show. It is like his perfect sound bites on the show. Well rehearsed, but without substance.

So how exactly did he get a girl pregnant if he doesn't act on it? You knew about that right? Several co-workers, Dr. Cilona and he himself confirmed that this did indeed happen. Something smells fishy here.

Vestirse

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon May 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Vestirse wrote:
MikeyBlue wrote:He overly sexualizes women and wants to be seen as a womanizer.  It's very disgusting and uncomfortable.  He doesn't act on it.  It is all a show.  It is like his perfect sound bites on the show.  Well rehearsed, but without substance.

So how exactly did he get a girl pregnant if he doesn't act on it? You knew about that right?  Several co-workers, Dr. Cilona and he himself confirmed that this did indeed happen.  Something smells fishy here.
Oooh, I had forgotten about that!!! Excellent point.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue May 26, 2015 6:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
pandora48 wrote:
MikeyBlue wrote:He overly sexualizes women and wants to be seen as a womanizer.  It's very disgusting and uncomfortable.  He doesn't act on it.  It is all a show.  It is like his perfect sound bites on the show.  Well rehearsed, but without substance.

In other words, he's all talk and no show.

I actually see things differently when it comes to the insiders' info. What they have all said about Sean seems to add up. The he's a "womanizer" (we all saw him being all over Davina during the wedding when he had an audience, keyword here being audience). The he might be "gay" (but when it was time to put up in private, he seemed to shut down and lose all interest).

Seems to me like Sean likes to act like a player and womanizer when he has an audience, but when there's no audience, the real Sean comes out and it's the Sean that pretends to be sick in order to avoid sex and intimacy with a woman he claims to be attracted to. His words and actions just don't add up.

That actually makes A LOT of sense and describes a lot of closeted gay men.

I agree as well. This does make sense. Sean at one point sure acted very attracted to Davina and continues to claim that he wants to have sex with her. By my estimates he has been abstaining from sex for 30 or so days since they tied the knot so the excuse of a "stuffy nose" seems odd.

Maybe he has performance anxiety issues or has a very low sex drive and overcompensates by claiming the exact opposite. Maybe he has a girlfriend hidden away and he just left her house so feeling satiated. Maybe he's asexual or gay.

Who knows, right? He made the choice to live his life on TV for six weeks so we have every right to speculate and comment.

And, what is the big deal about speculating on whether Sean is gay? It's not like we're speculating on whether he is a leper or has some horrible incurable disease or is a thief or rapist or pedophile.

Being gay is no big deal and if Sean is gay, he should come on out! He'll be a whole lot happier in the long run and could probably help to alleviate his anger mgmt. issues.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Tue May 26, 2015 9:51 pm

I hope I'm doing this right. I just saw this tweet: @nola_bonesfan: @davinakullar Ready for you to move on and be HAPPY with someone who deserves you! You are a beautiful soul inside & out.

I can't get a link because I'm on my cell.

Last edited by Wanderluster on Tue May 26, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought the person who tweeted this was a nurse who worked with Sean. I was wrong. Please ignore.)
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Wanderluster wrote:I hope I'm doing this right. I just saw this tweet: @nola_bonesfan: @davinakullar Ready for you to move on and be HAPPY with someone who deserves you! You are a beautiful soul inside & out.

I can't get a link because I'm on my cell.

Nawlins RN @nola_bonesfan · 23m 23 minutes ago
@davinakullar Ready for you to move on and be HAPPY with someone who deserves you! You are a beautiful soul inside & out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Tue May 26, 2015 10:51 pm

interesting that DK retweeted that... wow.
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Did she retweet it?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 11:01 pm

Who is that?

Davina Kullar @davinakullar · 57m 57 minutes ago
Live tweeting with @cpierro in the apartment tonight. Uh-oh...better keep my phone close

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Chris I believe. Isn't that her best friend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Tue May 26, 2015 11:05 pm

lexforlife wrote:Did she retweet it?

yup she did.

Davina Kullar retweeted

Nawlins RN @nola_bonesfan
· 1h 1 hour ago
@davinakullar Ready for you to move on and be HAPPY with someone who deserves you! You are a beautiful soul inside & out.

Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 pm

IMO... Sean is still very socially awkward. ... some of the things he says.. SMH

below the mason Dixon line???               wait... what????

wow... SMH
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat