SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Wow Dr. Logan is pissed at Davina. This is going to be intense! 2pop

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mimi27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:24 pm

I fully expect the 3 women to come out with a book explaining what really happened. The four "experts" seem extremely unprofessional and hostile. It's very shocking!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:27 pm

So this is interesting. Posted this year and has this season's cast portrayed...http://www.etonline.com/tv/161274_inside_the_grueling_casting_process_for_married_at_first_sight/

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:29 pm

nan27 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
pandora48 wrote:

Especially one that's single and in his mid 30s. Very odd.

My husband is a registered supporter of the GLBT organization at his work place and played with all gay but him billiards team. We both go to gay events frequently and are both heterosexuals. And we live in South Carolina. So I don't find a heterosexual man playing on a gay team strange at all.

I haven't watched the show, but wanted to share this insight.
That's different.  You are MARRIED.  Sean is SINGLE and has the reputation of being a player.  

My husband played on this team before we met and started dating. It wasn't a red flag to me, it was a relief that he wasn't homophobic.

Again not watching the show, just stating that I think too much is being made of bowling on a gay team.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:37 pm

If Davina is reading this, stay strong, and know there are plenty of women out here who support you. I don't get all the hating on Davina , and now the experts < boy I hate using that term... anyways, now the experts are flaming those fires against her by their very unprofessional attitudes. I think Dr. Logan needs a little decaf, and maybe some classes on how to be classy, and professional !!!

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:49 pm

BusyLizzie wrote:If Davina is reading this, stay strong, and know there are plenty of women out here who support you.  I don't get all the hating on Davina , and now the experts < boy I hate using that term... anyways, now the experts are flaming those fires against her by their very unprofessional attitudes. I think Dr. Logan needs a little decaf, and maybe some classes on how to be classy, and professional !!!

Davina came off pretty chilly to me and her post-show behavior has been pretty harsh. But, dang....they hooked her up with a guy who was on probation because nobody could even be bothered to Google him. If she uncovered (during filming) half of what we know/she knows now, I'd come off pretty chilly, too. I'd be livid. I do hope she's okay!

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:55 pm

I hope she stands strong! These so called experts should be ashamed of their own actions. Where are their accountability in all of this.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:05 pm

OK- so this is kinda long but wanted to get my thoughts down.

At first, I thought Davina was a high maintenance diva and kinda bitchy. However, as the show has gone on and info has leaked out, my opinion has changed.

I don't think Davina is the type to normally go on a reality tv show. Like, I don't think you would ever see her on "The Bachelor" or any of those other low brow dating shows. However, I think she watched S1 of MAFS and like the rest of us, thought it was legit. For those of you that watched S1, you will recall there wasn't that much drama and what little drama there was looked obviously forced (how many times did Jason say how hard the Fire Academy was or the whole cigarette thing with Doug). These looked like couples going through typical "get to know you" relationship issues...like all of us have experienced at one time or another. I think that is why the show struck a cord with people. It felt genuine...not to mention that the experts came across as professional and legit. I only knew of Dr. Pepper before the show but she has a strong reputation as a professional.

I imagine what happened is Davina went into this thinking it wasn't your typical reality tv show and I imagine she asked a lot of questions during the process looking for reassurance that this was legit and everything was on the up and up. Davina is definitely a smart woman. I can't imagine she just took what was told to her at face value, but asked lots and lots of questions to make sure this wasn't your typical drama induced reality show.

I think she was lied to. I think she was assured by everyone involved - the experts, producers, network, etc that this was legit...that it was more like a documentary instead of a reality tv show...and she believed them. Only to realize once she got into it, she was duped.

Based on what we now know (and the leaks - which I believe most of them), it is clear Sean never intended to stay married. He wanted to be on tv. Here is what we know:

-Davina put as a deal breaker that she had to stay in NY. They paired her with someone who was a 2 hour commute away. How could the experts think this was a good match? And then they acted like she was the one with the problem and she was edited to make it look like she was unwilling to compromise. Why ask someone for their deal breaker to then not honor it?

- Sean had a criminal record and we don't know if that was every disclosed to Davina or if she ever stated at any point that a criminal record was a deal breaker. keep in mind this criminal offense happened less than a year before the marriage - not like 10 years ago were you can chalk it up to dumb juvenile mistake. This is a man in his mid 30's that broke the law..and then apparently violated his probation. How could the experts think this was a good match for anyone?

- According to the clip posted above, Jamie said that Doug was surprised that Sean was selected for the show because he had never had a long term relationship and now wants to jump into a marriage? How could the experts think this was a match for anyone?

- The whole miscarriage thing. Sean stated on the show that it took him "a really long time to get over it" but then we find out that this was a recent event - like she was still pregnant when he applied for the show. what is his definition of "long time". And why would the experts think this was a good match for anyone? Since she was pregnant when he applied for the show, why wasn't' he eliminated immediately? Did the experts really think there is a woman out there that wants to enter a marriage with baby mama drama?

- All the stuff that has come out about Sean from the people who know him seem consistent with what Davina said in the clip A+E posted earlier where the experts attack her. They have said he is a fraud and lies all the time. Davina was nicer about it by saying he "wasn't genuine", but it is the same thing those who know him personally have about him - not to mention the people watching the show picked up on it. And the experts attack her, asking her what responsibility does she have in this relationship? I think they set her up with someone who was clearly not interested in marriage, had never had a long term relationship, had issues out the wazoo and then act like SHE's the one with the problem.

- what exactly did Davina and Sean have in common? Other than being bullied as a kid, what interest did they share? What values did they share? Did they have similar hobbies? Because if so, I didn't see it. Why would the experts think this relationship would be successful?

There's a bunch of other red flags that those of us who are not relationship experts picked up on, surely they "experts" should have been able to. But this post is getting long, so I will wrap it up.

I think Davina was duped and lied to. I think she was set up to be the "villain", unbeknownst to her, and that was the plan from the get go. This show started out as a genuine show with genuine people and for some reason decided to turn it into a typical reality tv show. While Davina may have some issues, like all of us, it is so obvious that Sean is a train wreck. There is no way the experts didn't know this and they set her up. I think they also tried to convince her that the problems between her and Sean were her fault. All you have to do is read what Logan and Joseph have written about her since day one.

Again, I don't think Davina would have ever gone on this show if she thought this was your typical reality tv show. I think she is a smart, professional woman and would not have risked her professional reputation by doing some low brow reality tv show. I think she honestly believed this was legit and was told and assured every step of the way that everything was on the up and up.

She was duped and she's angry. And she has every right to be angry.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:19 pm

I don't like Davina any more than Sean, but I can't believe how defensive the experts are when it comes to Sean. It's so weird. Even early on in the season Dr. C claimed that everyone in the production crew thinks Sean is the nicest cast member out of all 12 so far and that he thought the audience would fall in love with him. How can he have them all so charmed when most of the viewers took an instant dislike to him? I just don't get what he's done to make them all love him so much. Maybe Dr. C is impressed by him being in a gay bowling team, since he's gay himself, but what do the other experts see in him? I could even understand them quietly thinking it's Davina's fault yet trying to remain neutral, but they're so hostile towards her. I guess they see her as a bully or something, but Sean is a 35-year-old man, not some little kid who needs his feelings protected by them. If they think he's that fragile, then they definitely shouldn't have put him on the show and paired him up with a strong independent woman.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:24 pm

I'm so disgusted by these so called "experts" after seeing that clip. They would rather bully Davina and throw her under the bus than admit they screwed up and hooked her up with a possible closeted man who doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

I can see why Davina has been lashing out on SM now. Wow. Could they be any more unprofessional?

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Also it seems like karma is coming back to bite Dr. C in a big way. Apparently he admitted in one of his now infamous message board postings that the producers were aware of Ryan's D temper and anger issues, but still decided to cast him anyway. The link to the article is below.

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-execs-knew-about-ryan-ds-explosive-temper/31197/

Something tells me he won't be allowed to make any more posts online next season.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 pm

**edited**

I agree with on the first one and think you are totally wrong on the second and third.

I grew up in south Florida and lived in Austin, TX for 11 years. I have many gay friends and relatives and they are all different from each other. I find the gross generalizations being made on this thread pretty annoying.

I did not watch this show, I am not defending Sean. I was pointing out that too much was being made of being on a gay bowling team.

The whole concept of this show is ridiculous to me. They got lucky on season one. Sounds like they completely rushed season two. But, you went on reality TV and decided to marry someone you never met, good luck. As for the DUI thing. The last bachelor had one and other alcohol related incidences and 30 women were excited to date him and try to get him to marry them. So it really is all in the eyes of the beholder.

The good news for Davina is if they didn't consulate the marriage she could push for annulment.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat