SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon May 04, 2015 11:32 pm

darn, Catherine is one lucky girl! Hubba hubba! So glad she could hang with Arie too this time!

Last edited by lipsis on Tue May 05, 2015 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Mon May 04, 2015 11:46 pm

This is one 3-on-1 date that Sean will win. Hugesmile

But that's a whole lot of attractiveness in one photo.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 04, 2015 11:54 pm

^^^ I tweeted him that same thing! Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 04, 2015 11:56 pm

^Really? Too funny.

P.S. Glad to see I didn't miss too much this weekend. It's nice to be back after almost 4 days without technology.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 05, 2015 12:00 am

We got a 'like' button while you were gone. Otherwise just the last bit of celebrating Catherine's birthday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 am

New Blog
What’s More Important to @MannyPacquiao than Winning a Fight? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 05, 2015 1:53 pm

@clmgiudici: ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 05, 2015 4:48 pm

Lol

Caynt see me! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 05, 2015 4:59 pm

I mean, if I was Cat I wouldn't get any working out done with that view. Just saying. giggling

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 05, 2015 5:52 pm

He should have tried that disguise at Disney World. Lol

And Umgirl, who said she's getting her workout done? Maybe she just goes for the view?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Lol. True. Or she just goes because it's like the anti-birth control activity according to her past comments.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 06, 2015 12:22 pm

@SeanLowe09: Receiving 2 million dollars from a stranger is a good way to start the day. Thanks Jim! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7