SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Thu May 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Cat with the bride. Since the bride and her groom are not part of the Lowe's inner circle of friends who were part of their story, I won't be embedding any pictures of them or their guests at their wedding.

@clmgiudici: Bachelorette Party on Bourbon Street @ Bourbon Street [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Fri May 08, 2015 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 2:05 am

Not the couple pic I was hoping for but...hey Crista!

(dancing girls)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Is he hanging with the girls today? Lol. And since we know most of the peeps in the pic, I'll embed it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @sjohn85 with @repostapp. ・・・ Loving our free Cajun encounters shirt! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And one from Crista of just the girls on their swamp tour

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Fri May 08, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri May 08, 2015 12:17 pm

I hope they have so much fun in NOLA (and it looks like they are)! I've never been myself but it sure sounds like it would be worth a trip!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 12:20 pm

^^^ I'll meet you there. I've never been either. It's a bucket lister.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri May 08, 2015 12:26 pm

^^^As Cat would say, Leggo! ;)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 08, 2015 12:36 pm

lipsis wrote:Is he hanging with the girls today? Lol. And since we know most of the peeps in the pic, I'll embed it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @sjohn85 with @repostapp. ・・・ Loving our free Cajun encounters shirt! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And one from Crista of just the girls on their swamp tour

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well this looks like fun. Or Sean is having bad group date flashbacks. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 12:38 pm

^^^ first thing I thought of was I thought his group date days were over. Lol. At least we know who finally gets the group date rose.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri May 08, 2015 12:43 pm

The Big Easy is the best and since I've been there and worked there and love it then I can be the tour guide. So come on Seancatters we'll go on an excursion and cross things off those bucket lists. giggling  giggling
Oh the Lowebirds are having a great time. I love to see them just enjoying life nd each other. We are the luckiest fans.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 08, 2015 12:46 pm

^True dat. Thankfully he knows most of these women and likes them so it should be a good time. Kinda funny that no other guys joined the fun though.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Much better than a group date for Sean. The girls aren't fighting for his attention, having drama or any of that. He's always liked being around girls and had great friends who are girls so I thinking he's just having a grand 'ole time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 12:53 pm

^^^ very true. And the girls must be having a blast. It's not every day you get to date the married Bachelor. I kinda don't think the other ladies brought their fellas, except the bride, of course.

Also, I echo SmartCats sentiments. We are very lucky to be SeanCatters. Our couple is happy and together and having a great time sharing another new adventure together.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7