SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:17 am

If you have concerns on the rules, feel free to PM GuardianAngel. The only rule we should have to discuss here going forward is the Lowe's Rule of Adorableness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:32 pm

@clmgiudici: Cheers to staying hydrated! We love our new Basily water bottles! Use code LOWE5OFF for $5 off [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:03 pm

^^^Lipsis, I'd been thinking you found them and are holding them hostage. I can see you let a tweet out as proof that at least Catherine is alive.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:32 pm

^^ how'd you guess? I should have known someone would figure out my selfishly evil plan. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 pm

A better promo for Family Feud

Celeb Family Feud
‏@FamilyFeudABC
Your favorite bachelors and bachelorettes will team up on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this season. It's going to be epic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:03 am

I'll take a picture wherever I can get it. Smiley

@UnitedWayKC: Great news! @clmgiudici & @SeanLowe09 are playing on June 27 in our softball game! Tickets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:11 am

I miss them. Wherever they are hoping it's a fun time! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:35 am

Ditto.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:43 am

Ditto. Thank you so much, lipsis for all the updates!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Lola!!!

Current Mood by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Lola's cute, but that's not a good mood..... sad

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Lola misses her cuddle buddy/mommy. Daddy too, I guess. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7