SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

42 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Living United [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // Thanks to all who showed up, donated and played! It was a great day for making a difference ;) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

42 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:45 pm

^Cuties.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Just two gals....talking about girly things... @catherinegiudici by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Is it too much to ask for a pic of both of them from behind in their Lowe jerseys? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:00 am

^^^ only posted that because I still love seeing LOWE on her back.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:55 am

Thanks guys for bringing the pics here. Didn't know how much I missed them until now, and by the comments on their IGs, lots of fans did too.

Can't wait for tomorrow night!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:39 am

So glad they are back!! :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:00 am

Date night?

@clmgiudici: I'll have the Jurassic World, hold the cheese please.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 am

^Some girl tweeted she was sorry for interrupting their date night but it was nice to meet them so it looks like it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 am

I like that as soon as they were released from captivity that they spent alone time together two nights in a row despite being in Catherine's hometown. I'm sure they fit in visits earlier with family and friends but the rest of the time was just for them.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Thanks for all the pics! It looks like they had a great day supporting a well worthy cause. They are so good at doing what they do when it comes to helping others.

Nice job Lowes! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Giving his girl a pep talk. Also, it's cute that she wore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and he wore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
lauramarieholstThey're like a normal couple guys! It was so cool to see! @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7