SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Sat May 09, 2015 8:15 pm

While I'm sure most of the guests will know that Cat and the bride are friends, I imagine there will be a few of them who walked into the wedding and were surprised to see Sean Lowe amongst them. Oh to be a fly on the wall. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Sat May 09, 2015 8:19 pm

^I can only imagine when random wedding guests see them show up. I'd definitely do a double-take. Good thing they are great about kinda blending in and not taking attention away from the bride and groom.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Oh no!

@clmgiudici: Lowe-isiana, bye you! The road trip home begins now...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 09, 2015 11:40 pm

^Well it's gonna be a long night for them. That's a 8 hour drive. They must have a reason to go home tomorrow besides just Mother's Day.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 09, 2015 11:42 pm

I think Mothers Day is enough a reason. Maybe the family is doing something. I hope someone remembers that doggies have mama's too! Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 09, 2015 11:43 pm

^Hint, hint Mr. Lowe. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Sun May 10, 2015 12:18 am

Probably there is a special programme at church.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 10, 2015 1:16 pm

@clmgiudici: My mama and hers Happy Mothers Day!

(Stolen from tealorini cuz that's what I do) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 10, 2015 8:48 pm

seanloweksu
2 minutes ago
Happy Mothers Day to my beautiful mama. God has blessed me with a lot of wonderful things and she is certainly at the top of that list.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Awww HMD Sherry!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Oh wow, that simply stirs the heart! Gorgeous pic too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 11, 2015 12:58 am

So what if he stole the pic from Sherry. I love...

It's true. They wuff their mama. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7