SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Screen shots From Ali's Snapchat. Only 2 the rest were of the others there. Interview to air on the 27th.

Catherine doing her hair. Ali said in video to say hi so she did really fast. "Hi Hi" ;)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pic of them standing around with the rest of Bach Crew.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

abc - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:22 pm

^^^ thanks for doing that Linds! Love Cat's outfit. I see Soules was there as well. sad

And is this guy really Sean's cousin or is that an inside joke with them when Sean is on GMA? He is the Social Media Director for the show. I know Brokke and Brandon are their only first cousins but there could be a second cousin somewhere..
Cute pic either way

@JeffDLowe: Ah, always great to see my cousin @SeanLowe09 and cousin-in-law @clmgiudici! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 pm

The wife and me. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Quick trip

Exit Lowe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:19 pm

I'm guessing that Sean's "cousin" might be a distant (as in VERY)... just the same last name.

If what they were taping was something tptb really wanted S & C for it might have been the only way to get them since they're off to Europe.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:56 pm

@clmgiudici: Sometimes I have no idea where I am.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 am

It's officially official....I become Lola & Ellie's mommy and @catherinegiudici becomes Riley's mommy on Celebrity Wife Swap July 29th on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Get a look into our "crazy" lives and find out if we all still like each other after the wild ride @seanloweksu @jasonmesnick by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:34 am

^Well I'll say this, the Lowes look fantastic in that picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 am

^^ True dat.

And I think Sean and Jason coordinated their suits and'or thought it was Celebrity Shirt Swap. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:59 am

Had anyone already have avi picture "The wife and me". If not I would like take change my avi.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Go for it Miss Joyjoy!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Go for it Miss Joyjoy!

:Thanktwo
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7