SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by Chancy Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Andi's twitter to the Lowes says, so you're moving to NYC, cool. Paraphrasing.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

FBF - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:12 pm

^^ she was joking after she had been out to dinner with Catherine and Ali. She used question marks.

And welcome Chancey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Point your toe sweet Lola

Ballet lessons with @dallasartofdance are starting to pay off. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Suck it up hubs!

@SeanLowe09: Is it sweater weather yet? Cardio is for the birds.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

@clmgiudici: GRAYSCALE // You're up late, why not anniversary sale shop? Only a couple more hours left,… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:20 pm

@clmgiudici: If you want me to be productive during the day, put on sports. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Haha the caption! She so said that to him too!

Here's a picture of my wife on a bus. Happy Friday! Also, she wants me to let you know that it's a skort and that's not her underwear. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:15 pm

lipsis wrote:Haha the caption! She so said that to him too!

Here's a picture of my wife on a bus. Happy Friday! Also, she wants me to let you know that it's a skort and that's not her underwear. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

spitcoffee

And this is the reason why I love these two....and I would have made him write the same thing!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Fashion stuff with Cat's friend, Whitney. Love her outfit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Love that outfit. What a body. Can't believe how fast her hair grows. I'd die for her hair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:44 pm

New blog

@SeanLowe09: Devon Still’s Inspiring ESPYs Acceptance Speech about His Daughter’s Battle with Cancer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Precious

@clmgiudici: It's Friday. I du wut I want. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7