SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 80 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by blessed66 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:25 pm

lipsis wrote:A Saturday blog

@SeanLowe09: Ever feel like you need to break out of your faith bubble?  It might look like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really love this blog. I am so proud of Sean and Catherine and how they are letting the light of God shine in dark places!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 80 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Catching all the intellectual flicks, I see.

@clmgiudici: Time to Minion. (Movie) @mkurian @SeanLowe09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:13 pm

^More like preparing themselves for when they have kids and have to see all the animated movies. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:15 pm

I think they already chose to watch them. Nothing new!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:22 pm

They're just big kids. We know that and love them for it
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:33 pm

giggling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:44 pm

catherinegiudici Sunny Side Up

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:46 pm

^^^ fun times in the Big D!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:14 pm

She's so cute

Garden Partyin' @shop1975 Speechless Shorts Use code CATHERINE10 for 10% off any look on shop1975.com! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:26 pm

No @seanloweksu you can't use an avocado to phone home. @catherinegiudici you make a mean enchilada! Life is good when you are in Dallas by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:31 pm

And we need a new thread so here ya go..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7