SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

miracle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 1:10 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

miracle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 1:17 am

Nick posted a picture on Instagram, I'd bring it over but I don't know how https://instagram.com/nick_viall28/

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 14, 2015 1:41 am

whipsnapper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
beader wrote:Where is a picture of K.'s blanket coat that we could use to see if the patterns match?  I know I've seen them, but have no idea where, and I don't know K.'s twitter handle.  Can someone help?

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe
miracle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 25 GzZBLvl2_400x400

Pic cropped and resized

FWIW, the Magritte' related selfie piece which Nick used to take this selfie he posted 3 weeks ago is a permanent piece at The Art Institute of Chicago.  It was not just part of a traveling Magritte' exhibit which ran there previously.  I found other people on IG who posted selfies taken in front of the same piece in a similar manner at the same location, one as recent as 4 weeks ago.  So, I feel confident IMO that this is a recent pic and not from when he was there late last year with JB. I lighted the pic considerably and to me it looks like Kaitlyn in the background, wearing her blanket coat and holding her hat in her right hand. That's my story and I'm sticking to it Smiley
But that picture was posted April 20. Weren't they supposed to be still in Ireland?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 1:45 am

It does not look like the same blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 14, 2015 2:11 am

reason wrote:It does not look like the same blanket.

Yeah the pattern is different when you see the one K wears front view vs the back view of the woman. I was trying to see the state of Nick's face (facial hair or no) but you cannot see his face well at all.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 10:04 am

Decided to post this old interview - Nick with Ali on E!

http://ca.eonline.com/videos/224602/does-nick-viall-regret-going-on-the-bachelorette

When speaking about his former experience he says:
- fun wasn't an adjective he would use although there were times he did have fun.
- if he could go back and do things differently he would have bitten his tongue sometimes

From what we have been able to sleuth thus far, I get a real "feel good" vibe. 
Our Nick story began on SM with hints of a mutual flirtation that grew and led to NYC.  We have Bette Kaitlyn who told Chris at the paintball after party that she just wanted to get to know him and have some fun which I assume is her modus operandi and what we should expect initially. Nick mutually following a handful of guys before the season even airs is a sign of inclusion and as his fans we are aware he only follows people he ends up staying in touch with.  He was never one to blanket follow cast.  The quipping on his pics by JJ and Tanner plus the faving of Ben Z show commraderie. 

I think he had fun and bit his tongue sometimes which would be exactly what he said he would do if he could do it over again.  Smiley 

I'm so looking forward to seeing this side of Nick transfer from almost a year of tweets & IG pics to moving images with a sound track that hopefully brings some of his laughter to life.

To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time" – Unknown

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 14, 2015 12:56 pm

I wonder if Nick is back to work? I am assuming he is. I hope we get some random pictures, just to make sure he looks happy! :yes:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 3:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:I wonder if Nick is back to work? I am assuming he is. I hope we get some random pictures, just to make sure he looks happy!
:yes:

I know, me too! I need something to get me by until Monday! duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 14, 2015 3:24 pm

The main thing RS says is that in past there have been 4 hometowns, 3 overnights and final 2 and this year "they don't have this."  

Nick likes attention.  Ha.

Who says Nick still has a job at salesforce.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 14, 2015 4:24 pm

rs needs to be given a mirror regarding accusations of attention seeking

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 5:15 pm

First he needs a life. First things first!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 5:25 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share