SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:30 am

I AM SO NERVOUS!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 11:31 am

Honestly - me too. giggling I just wanna have fun this time!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
umngirl wrote: snipped

There's a sign that says "Restaurant" on the right side of this picture. Looking at it and the original, my guess is it was taken outside of a restaurant looking up at a pole that is sticking out from the building. You can sorta see what looks like a hole in the wall where the pole was stuck through.

IA I think it was taken outside as well. The red thing to me looks like a bug repellent light, or an outdoor heater. That's all I have. laugh out loud

cantstopl  I know!  It could be that as well. 
Bugs me sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 38 2292733854

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 am

How many here will believe RS, even if it isn't Nick as F1?
I will.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 11:34 am

giggling giggling giggling giggling I am watching MAFS AU style to calm my nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 18, 2015 11:39 am

nutty1 wrote:How many here will believe RS, even if it isn't Nick as F1?
I will.

He is right WAAAY more often then he is wrong, so yeah, I will tend to believe him. He is foiled only once in a blue moon (Ali, Brad2, and Des). The Des Season was such a colossal f-up for him, I really do think ever since he double and tripple and quadruple checks before posting stuff. The siite after all, is his livelihood. His income depends on it. So, could he be wrong? Sure, it's happened. But I won't count on it. Chances are good to great whatever he posts in 20 minutes or so is how the season goes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 11:41 am

If he gets enough major stuff right, then I will say he is right. If he gets some stuff wrong that easily should have been right--then there will be questions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 11:43 am

I say it now Nutty, I won't be sleuthing or trying to dispel the Spoiler this season - whatever will be, will be. If it turns out Nick is F1, it's gonna be just the sweetest ending for me. And with this I'm ending my "prediction-pre-show" period. Good luck to all.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 11:50 am

sosleepy wrote:
I will.

He is right WAAAY more often then he is wrong, so yeah, I will tend to believe him.  He is foiled only once in a blue moon (Ali, Brad2, and Des). The Des Season was such a colossal f-up for him, I really do think ever since he double and tripple and quadruple checks before posting stuff.  The siite after all, is his livelihood.  His income depends on it.  So, could he be wrong? Sure, it's happened.  But I won't count on it.  Chances are good to great whatever he posts in 20 minutes or so is how the season goes.  
WOW he can live off of that site when he's a horrible writer...such a funny "reality" we live in  giggling

i'm looking to us crosschecking with all the sleuthing we've done. If RS says F1 is Dr. C I'll have doubts because of the social media activity we've sleuthed

I still think there's def a chance Nick is F1.

I'm not looking forward to news that nick might have gotten heartbroken but even if he's not f1 there is a chance he may not be as broken-hearted this go around... at least i'm hoping - K seems more compassionate and considerate
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 11:53 am

emusha wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
I will.

He is right WAAAY more often then he is wrong, so yeah, I will tend to believe him.  He is foiled only once in a blue moon (Ali, Brad2, and Des). The Des Season was such a colossal f-up for him, I really do think ever since he double and tripple and quadruple checks before posting stuff.  The siite after all, is his livelihood.  His income depends on it.  So, could he be wrong? Sure, it's happened.  But I won't count on it.  Chances are good to great whatever he posts in 20 minutes or so is how the season goes.  
WOW he can live off of that site when he's a horrible writer...such a funny "reality" we live in  giggling

i'm looking to us crosschecking with all the sleuthing we've done. If RS says F1 is Dr. C I'll have doubts because of the social media activity we've sleuthed

I still think there's def a chance Nick is F1.

I'm not looking forward to news that nick might have gotten heartbroken but even if he's not f1 there is a chance he may not be as broken-hearted this go around... at least i'm hoping - K seems more compassionate and considerate

Definitely hoping for the same emusha!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 11:54 am

I will.
I think 99% of me will believe him,  but still 1% having doubt. 
Well, I think we all need a group hug here in Nickland no matter what the spoiler says

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:55 am

I hate to admit that I have refreshed RS's site at least 25 times so far!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share