SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 8:14 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by nannymargie Thu May 21, 2015 9:03 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Chris Harrison uses Andi as an example of a bachelorette that picked the wrong guy at the end.
On WWHL with Andy Cohen Tuesday night.

What was his reasoning? Just curious.

Just speculation, but IMHO it would be because CH believes, like I do, that Nick is the better man.

I don't think that is the reason at all.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 10:21 pm

This is a FAN forum. Please follow the rules. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 21, 2015 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a FAN forum. Please follow the rules. TY

Thank You GA :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:41 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 22, 2015 2:14 am

Guys, we've asked already. Please follow the rules of a fan forum. Only positive posts about the subject title. No comparisons to other contestants. And we've specifically asked that Andi in particular be discussed in her thread only.  Rules of the fan forum are HERE

Thanks for your cooperation. Carry on Nicks Chicks.

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Samuel10chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Samuel10 chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Family10chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Samuel15chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 11:21 am

Although I appreciate everyone's opinions I find it necessary to advise that we no longer wish to see continuous youtube vids and lyrics that are not related to the topic, or are within the Fan Forum rules.

This puts much added work for us as we have to read and listen to each video that is posted to ensure it's within the Forum Rules.

We thank you for your co operation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 22, 2015 11:53 am

ElonM wrote:Nick Viall Is Back On 'The Bachelorette' & We Should Give Him A Second Chance
http://www.bustle.com/articles/84538-nick-viall-is-back-on-the-bachelorette-we-should-give-him-a-second-chance

Thanks for posting, Elon. Bustle was very pro-Nick on Andi's season and beyond, including sponsoring him with his break-up tips in January. Glad to see they are still in his court!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Now where is he going???

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Nicktw10

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/601785559963533314

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Lol i wonder if Nick took his cheetos whenever they traveled on the show haha

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri May 22, 2015 5:03 pm

nutty1 wrote:Now where is he going???

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 50 Nicktw10

Safe house visit? That's still not off the table...

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Now where is he going???

Safe house visit? That's still not off the table...

I have no idea what Nick's airplanes mean, it is a long weekend after all, maybe a Memorial Day trip. That being said I agree and I don't think SH visits at some time during airing is off the table either. I am definitely feeling the foiler season and I do think K is with someone and  I think it could be either one of the spoiled F2 though obviously I am rooting Nick. Aside from being a Nick fan, when I look at the potential foiler, and if indeed, a foiler, they chose to foil with a no choose end rather than foil by giving RS info of incorrect F1. For example if Shawn is chosen and TPTB decide to foil, they let info of a Nick F1 get out which many people would probably not question and it would cause a stir both negatively and positively due to Nick's being so polarizing. Gold for TPTB. Then the end would happen and KABOOM! It's Shawn. Many rejoice that "evil" Nick doesn't win while us Nick gals are devastated beyond sense. TPTB don't care if it upsets/makes fans sad, they live for that. With this "no choose" as a possible foiler it makes me think this scenario would be more applicable to a Nick F1 ending because while upsetting that Shawn doesn't win to his fans would be and same for Nick fans, there will still be alot of fans tuning in anticipating what leads to the no choose and for those who hate Nick they would get excited to see him get rejected again. It would be the last 10 minutes of the finale, K just let Shawn go, and now it is Nick's turn to be rejected. Up until maybe the last couple minutes, it looks like it is a no go and then KABOOM Kanick exchange whatever-let's date/ ILY/proposal/engagement. Again some could argue the situation would work in reverse for Shawn as well and that is possible but as mentioned above, a foiler season hiding Shawn as F1 would imo have more impact by leaking Nick as F1 as the foiler.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sat May 23, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share