SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 5:50 pm

I know I would rather see him than some other past cast possibly being considered. 
However, my rule of the thumb still holds, and that is that this franchise is not good for the cast. Good may come from it, but in the long run, it's not good for most.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Well after this season he has been through the process twice so at least knows what to expect as Bachelor. Although I can't help but hope he ends up Kaitlyn's guy. I can hardly wait until we see him give Kaitlyn a good chase. Expecting to see him bring some romance to this season. Andi kept repeating how passionate he was and how he was like a grown up love in her season. Kaitlyn has already compared her kiss with Shawn to how you feel in elementary school with your first kiss. Quite a contrast Nick's kisses should bring when he finally shows up!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I know I would rather see him than some other past cast possibly being considered. 
However, my rule of the thumb still holds, and that is that this franchise is not good for the cast. Good may come from it, but in the long run, it's not good for most.

I agree. But with him putting himself in it twice, then he knows the dangers so if he wants to do it, so be it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 28, 2015 5:58 pm

I would hate to see what the producers would do to him and lord knows if you come around for a third time you are gonna have it handed to you...but I think the show would be GREAT! Since I watch for the pure entertainment factor...I'm good with it! Smiley

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Look at our Nick building friendship.

Judging from his bracelet its recent. Memorial day weekend?

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 61 11372204_1629088020640551_1935846637_n

@nick_viall28

Last edited by ElonM on Thu May 28, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu May 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Goodness knows I love Nick, but I would be cringing to see what juicy storyline producers would come up with for him.  After last season aired, a friend of his family posted here that he was not interested in being the Bachelor. Maybe things have changed for him, but I personally think that he would be taking too big a risk - even for possibly finding love.  Especially with the poor rate of maintaining successful long term relationships between past contestants.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 28, 2015 6:14 pm

I'm actually okay with the idea of Nick being the Bachelor. To me he seems fine with whatever went down this season and he doesn't seem to ever let any of the negativity get to him. I really wish they would go for someone more controversial when it comes to the Bachelor especially after last year's dud pick. I loved it when they brought Brad back for a second time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 6:20 pm

You see the difference with Nick being the bachelor, he is ready for love and have enough love to give to the right person and he is ready to settle down. A mautre woman would know how to handle him. Reading the girls would be a much easier process for him and whom ever got him would know he would be in it for the long haul. Darn it, that would be a season of must see tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 28, 2015 6:30 pm

He looks good ! Do y'all think he's tan? How does he maintain it?
I was thinking thank goodness he's not on boxing or sumo wrestling dates. I personally think they are brutal. You think Nick would be salty if he was on either date?  
Can't wait for his showing up in NYC!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 6:34 pm

sdmom wrote:He looks good ! Do y'all think he's tan? How does he maintain it?
I was thinking thank goodness he's not on boxing or sumo wrestling dates. I personally think they are brutal. You think Nick would be salty if he was on either date?  
Can't wait for his showing up in NYC!

As much as I love our Nick, I think he might have managed to get himself kicked of the show on either of those dates. He would be a complete salt lick if faced with either of these situations. chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 61 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi stuck, good to see you again!  handwave
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

I'm on board with a Nick in the driver's seat for once and as Bachelor lead. When's the last time we had a truly fun lead who is also a die-hard romantic? I cannot recall. Plus he has the villain-esque feel from the public - love him or hate him, he would still get people watching and talking and that's what TPTB seem to want at the end of the day. Will it happen? Not sure... but N as lead would make for some great TV!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 28, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share