SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:21 am

They realized they didn't have enough? It happens all the time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:10 am

In light of the new US article, I wonder if K had pre FS sex with someone else and Nick didn't take it too well? Can't wait to see what's going on! 
Btw, did anyone notice K tweeted west coast time during the show this week? Last week she did east coast time and people were saying she probably had the live stream? Maybe I am reading too much into nothing?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:They realized they didn't have enough? It happens all the time.

:yes:  It does.  
Despite that, I'm not buying what the spoilers are selling. 
Nick and Kaitlyn are both risk takers and they entered this relationship with a lot of foreknowledge about each other. The missing piece was sexual attraction and they seem to have found that in spades. Nick didn't come there to be friends and he stayed because they moved out of that zone rather rapidly. The woman is giddy at the sight of him and he sports an afterglow (very evident in his pic with Sharleen's fiancé at the rap venue). In an interview, Kaitlyn used the term "a sliver of a chance" in reference to finding a potential husband on the show and saying she would pursue that.  N & K appear to have the same ability to laser focus and we know Nick believes that a relationship is a choice and something that requires work. 
He looks great post show. Dare I say, "a better version" of himself.  This about a guy who has often used the term "she makes him a better man". 
What they may not have had enough of is time however this relationship began before the time of filming so no reason why it can't continue beyond the time of filming's end. They needed to be on the show together because how else could a guy from Chicago build a relationship with a girl from Vancouver? If that build was solid, the current distance would no longer be a factor. 
I think these crazy kids have a shot at a happy ending on a RL timeline.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:19 am

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They realized they didn't have enough? It happens all the time.

:yes:  It does.  
Despite that, I'm not buying what the spoilers are selling. 
Nick and Kaitlyn are both risk takers and they entered this relationship with a lot of foreknowledge about each other. The missing piece was sexual attraction and they seem to have found that in spades. Nick didn't come there to be friends and he stayed because they moved out of that zone rather rapidly. The woman is giddy at the sight of him and he sports an afterglow (very evident in his pic with Sharleen's fiancé at the rap venue). In an interview, Kaitlyn used the term "a sliver of a chance" in reference to finding a potential husband on the show and saying she would pursue that.  N & K appear to have the same ability to laser focus and we know Nick believes that a relationship is a choice and something that requires work. 
He looks great post show. Dare I say, "a better version" of himself.  This about a guy who has often used the term "she makes him a better man". 
What they may not have had enough of is time however this relationship began before the time of filming so no reason why it can't continue beyond the time of filming's end. They needed to be on the show together because how else could a guy from Chicago build a relationship with a girl from Vancouver? If that build was solid, the current distance would no longer be a factor. 
I think these crazy kids have a shot at a happy ending on a RL timeline.

clapping! clapping! clapping! Once again a great post NR I still believe these two have a chance Praying
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 am

nutty1 wrote:Wow, best pictures ever of Nick!!! He looks very happy. Even without Kaitlyn, he will be fine.
The first picture of him in those tan/gold pants....they fit him quite nicely!!!  :fanningfan

Nutty, from the recent pictures of him, with friends and family, Nick appears to be in a peaceful place right now.  His smile does seem to go all the way up into his eyes in these pictures, which was not the case around this time last year.

I have mixed feelings about how this whole thing does and should end up for him, but if he has no regrets, is glad that he went on Kaitlyn's season to see if there was something more than a friendship between them, then he will know, one way or the other, and can move on with his life. That right woman for him is out there somewhere.

And I am really liking Nick's beard too.  I think that it has been a nice change for him.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  26m
Focus on the things that matter
sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 77 CGlvxfLWQAAzHFl
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:11 pm

I posted this in the media thread too. There's some Nick at the end. Smiley

bluwavz wrote:
Yahoo TV ‏@YahooTV 3h3 hours ago
.@BacheloretteABC preview: @kaitlynbristowe tells the guys about Nick (and they're NOT happy): http://yhoo.it/1M4Ij8D

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:34 pm

A couple of hours ago Kaitlyn tweeted a magazine article about the sl*t shaming, saying it hurts. Then Nick 's tweet could be seen in the light he is letting Kaitlyn know indirectly focus on things that matter!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:42 pm

This HL article talks a bit about Nick and Kaitlyn's relationship prior to the show.

“They bordered on explicit,” a new report says about the text messages Nick Viall was sending to Kaitlyn Bristowe when they began talking in January, after he saw her on Chris Soules‘ season of The Bachelor. So, when he shows up with bells on to see her, we know the other men flip out — but will she keep him on the show?

After seeing Kaityln on Chris’ season, “he developed a crush,” a friend told Us magazine.”They started talking in January before Chris’ season ended.” However, it quickly went from friends to more. “They weren’t texting like, ‘Hey, I want to get to know you.’ It was heavy, heavy, heavy flirtation. Kaitlyn found him charming.”

Additionally, the source added that when he told friends about her, he didn’t talk about her looks. “When he first described Kaitlyn to me, he spent under 30 seconds describing her appearance, and about 10 beers worth of time talking about her personality, their connection and how happy he was to have that type of relationship in his life.” Well, that’s good to hear!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/03/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-nick-viall-texts/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:50 pm

^^ Thanks for posting the preview video Blu.
Loved seeing the sensual Nick back on my screen!!! :fanningfan
Words that may come back to haunt him?? (to K): At the end of the day you just need to do what you need to do. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:28 pm

The Real Story Behind Kaitlyn Bristowe and Nick Viall's Relationship Before The Bachelorette Revealed

The moment we've been waiting all season for is finally here.

In Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, Nick Viall, the runner-up in Andi Dorfman's season, is making his highly anticipated debut, hoping to join the remaining men in the pursuit of Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe's heart. But wait, fans were immediately asking after their jaws hit the floor, how do Nick and Kaitlyn even know each other?!

Well, it turns out they actually had a friendship before Kaitlyn ever even signed on to be the Bachelorette! While the duo had never met in-person prior to him showing up during filming of the ABC hit, they established "a friendship based on a mutual, unusual experience" over social media.

Nick saw Kaitlyn on The Bachelor and really enjoyed her," a source exclusively tells E! News. "He liked how she just put everything out there."

Then came The Bachelorette, with its polarizing two Bachelorettes twist, which left Nick "torn," as "feelings had developed, but he never wanted to stand in the way of her opportunity."

"He never asked her not to do it," our source stresses. "But by the time she was one of two front-runners, they were speaking on a very frequent basis."
Of course, as fans of the show know, Nick wasn't able to stay away, with his surprising appearance teased in the season-long promo. So why did he decide to come back?

"He decided he wanted to do the show and pursue her. His attitude was, you only have one life. But he weighed the decision seriously," our source says. "There was a lot of deliberating. If she had started to develop feelings for someone else, he didn't want to ruin it for her. He genuinely cares for her and wants her to be happy."
http://www.eonline.com/news/662740/the-real-story-behind-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-nick-viall-s-relationship-before-the-bachelorette-revealed

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:49 pm

That little preview clip has them making out on the pier, and she looks all gushy. It's so cute.

I also really loved the article that talked about how he could talk for 30 seconds about her looks, but forever about her personality. Speaks volumes that he fell for the "real" Kaitlyn.

Also, I'm really glad that Nick seems to be posting little inspirational things to Kaitlyn, even if they didn't end up together. First, favoring the Elan post about saying nice things on the internet, then the "Dinosaur" quote from Stepbrothers with the beyou hashtag, and now this new little message. And yes, I believe it's all about Kaitlyn because I don't think Nick really cares if people trash him.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share