SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:58 pm

I was thinking about the timing of the talks that Kaitlyn has with the guys that she choses to tell about the sex-gate issues.  I would think she might chose to tell them as she was letting them go in order to explain why she was letting them go and to do it before they see it on tv.  Dr. Chris and Jared seem to leave in tears and Joe appears to leave in anger.  The mere "letting go" of a contestant doesn't seem to usually bring these types of emotional reactions esp for the guys who are not in the F3.  The article said that "it changed everything".  Well cutting your contestant pool in half is quite the change.
I do not know when she told Shawn and Ben, but I would guess in Utah given the emotional interview and forlorn balcony shots.  That makes sense, because then Ben goes home leaving Shawn who is sticking around because the producers have dangled the Bachelor carrot and Nick who is there because he thinks he is F1.  
I really can not see Shawn being able to overlook sex-gate if it was with Nick (esp if Nick is still there considering his response when Kaitlyn simply decides to keep Nick on the show).  So that means that their relationship will be interesting to watch with hometown dates and all.  It would just be a farce IMO.  Putting on for the cameras so that Shawn has a juicy, heartbreaking story to push him into the lead for the Bachelor gig.  
Leaving Nick.  IMO, Kaitlyn's final decision is really does she want Nick or not.  He clearly wants her.  I think that she does want him and in the end they will end up together.  I think the fact is that they had to "change everything" because Kaitlyn fell in love early on and they did not have a show after that.  So they filled up the time with a bunch of nonsense dates and overacting guys to play the bait and switch game.   I think RS is wrong and Nick and Kaitlyn are happy together in love.

Well at least that is what I will tell myself when I think about the other possible endings and how disappointing they will make me feel.  no no

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Max64 wrote:
reason wrote:RS said that she did not tell the guys, it is the US article that say she tell the final 2.  I think because the producer hang it over her head and is using it to promote the show.  So she had to be honest up front.

Let me get this straight, RS said Kaitlyn did not tell the guys about having sex during filming?   I'd go check myself, but every time I go to his site I get a security warning on my computer.

IIRC, RS first said k told the guys about sex then he corrected himself, saying she mentioned it in ITM.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:16 pm

New thread coming up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:19 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share